Military Drug Testing

hydrashocks

I know the military drug tests don't detect AS, but I'm about to have to take a class 1-A flight physical and was wondering if they would check my test levels. I'm currently running enanthate 300mg/wk. Any info would be great.

No, they dont specifically test for high test levels, but your bloodwork may come back indicating other things out of whack that would lead them back to it. Military flight physicals are not to be messed with. I am an ex nuc submariner and while these physicals do not test for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage they can find things that are out of the ordinary that will keep you from passing. You should have asked sooner.

My brother is a pilot and had to piss while on gear. He had no issues, other than hdl and triglycerides. He's always got high BP anyway. No sweat.

He has had to piss a couple of different times while on cycle. Never an issue.

Swellin, he's not taking a piss test. He's taking a flight physical. They look at everything.

I'll have to check and see if he has ever had one while "on." I know he has had a few of them.

hydrashocks said:
Swellin, any news?
My brother was sent to the Bahamas for 6 weeks to fly down there, and I haven't heard from him since this thread. I've left a few messages about something else, but haven't heard back yet.

I had a flight physical done in the middle of a cycle. My blood pressure was high and my liver enzymes were elevated (not significantly but still above the normal range). I told the doc I was taking a lot of OTC pain meds (ibuprofen and acetomenphin/aspirin/caffeine) and he said that's why the liver enzymes were up and told me to not take so many. At the time I was on test400 and EQ.

Back