Mistakes women make when using AAS

i will answer this for you on your thread sweetie :)

Supergirl - I would love your advice on using Epi and DHEA in a cycle. I am over 40, 5'6, 140lbs, muscular. Will the DHEA diminish the effects of the Epi? Will it help bring test levels up while on Epi and help with lethargy and joints?

The Epi will be at 30mg for 6wks, the DHEA at 50mg.
I do have all vits, pct, clean eating and regular exercise program in place.

I enjoy lifting heavy, and I want to do a recomp.(lean mass and cut) Any advice from you would be great as I think you posts above are spot on- and I agree there is not enough good advice for women!! ty!

Hey watsup, im a 22 yr old girl from new york. I am interested in steroids. But honestly, i know nothing about them. I know two different people that got it. But i dont wanna eff my body up. So i would like some advice please, on what i should look for, and how i should take it.. Thanks. I just dont trust the guys selling it. They will say anything to get their money... Im trying to gain wieght build muscle. Im 5'5 140lbs. I wanna be 160lbs with alot of muscle. Not too crazy though. Can u SHOOT ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE, ID APPRECIATE IT

I need help ladys, I have lost nearly 200 lbs and need to tighten up big time and build some muscle. What should I take and where do I get it from? Thanks

I need help ladys, I have lost nearly 200 lbs and need to tighten up big time and build some muscle. What should I take and where do I get it from? Thanks

First off !!!! Congrats on your major weight loss !!!!!! :)

It is not the rate at which u lose the weight, but rather the amount that u lose, when your skin is stretched to accomodate your excess weight for a prolonged period of time, it will eventually lead to lose of its elasticity...
So the lose of its elasticity mostly means your skin unfortunally won't bounce back after losing the weight.

As far as anyone recommending "something u can take" to take care of this, the answer is there isn't anything out there ..

There isn't a lot you can do to return your skin to its former elasticity. To remove the excess skin, most result to body-contouring surgery or body lift...since your skin simply can't justbgo back to it's formal elasticity.

For building muscle, strength training is the most effective and efficient way to build muscle..
Keep your muscles challanged by changing your routine every 6-8 weeks, our bodies are very adaptable, so u need to keep your muscles challanged.
In order to "build" muscle u must eat enough to "feed" & "build" muscle, the idea is to eat enough to make slow, steady muscle gains, without putting on a lot of fat... the more muscle u build, the more fat you'll burn
So concentrate on a having your diet dialed in along with a a solid strength and cardio routine...

Hope this helps :)

Btw, u can start your on thread if looking for more feedback..

Last edited:
I have just started to take 5% testosterone cream I take a tiny bit in the mornings about the size of a pearl barley I am 52 years old and hoping to get some tone back to my body menopause sucks my body has turned to flab I have worked out for about 20 years and ride a bike about 20 to 25 km a day and still couldnt fight the menopause flab is this enough testosterone to get back into shape can someone help me please

jayne

This is a great thread!

So many women are just taking stuff cos their man said to.... I've got a couple of friends who have and got BAD virililization from it.

I did a lot of research before I did a cycle

Thank you Supergirl! That is one great post that should be starred! I have actually just started my first cycle of Anavar and some people think it's just a magic potion that will do all the hard work for me and I just have to take it. I have been prepping myself for it and doing research and I am giving it a go. I know we all make mistakes and learn and we all have challenges to over come... If used right, it can be amazing and hard work does pay off! But I think you need to be ready for the challenge :)

Well said :) Thank you!!!

I really like to thank for that thread, supergirl.

I also want to ad something similar. Must say, I never was on AAS and I think might never will.

After more than 10 years of lifting heavy (but no high volume over the week, due to other sports) and after training 3-4 times a week since elementary school, I realize the age effect. And I don't mean my joints starting to fall apart. :eek:

It is the natural process, that even if we gain fat with age, the fat under the skin decreases, which is called muscle maturaty. It is not the muscle, it is the thinning of skin, the loss of subcutanous fat, that makes the separations more visible with age, if you do not gain excess fat overall, of course.

And this also happens to the face and breasts. My body fat percentage is athletic to average standards, but high, compared to ladies here. I think I'm at 20 % or so, I don't know, because that is not my particular fitnessgoal. And remember, I never used anything like AAS or HGH. Nevertheless my face looks harder over the years. When seeing advertising about creme for defined yaw line or stuff like that, I just can lough. My muscles for chewing are visible, when I do so and my yaw and forehead looks a little bony.
My small breasts became smaller and less full over the years, so they turned from small to, dunno.. not really existing. Instead the attachment of my pecs has become visible.

I think that is the natural process, I also observe it in other female athletes. Now imagine 10% bf less and 10 years more... combined with some oxandrolone or even test....

What I want to say is, you will look more lean with age anyway, even when you just keep your fat. Your body will mature, even beyond the age of 30. We call that aging. With age you can't have both, you need to decide: as or face.

So think twice, if you want and need to enhance that process. Don't think abour what is now and in half a year, think of what is in 10 or 20 years. You need to live in your body at that time as well. Need it healthy (speaking about side effects, but there was said enough), but also like what you se in the mirror in 10-20 years. And as supergirls says, it is really geting better... for many of us.
It is also natural to have more fat under the skin at mid 20s, even at low bf.

I think it is just not clever at all, to popp something that your hubby is using currently. "My man offered me to use some of his.." Oh good lord...
Really try to think into the future, about your health, but also about how you will look at that time. Think about, not twice, but a hundred times, if it is really neccissary. (I would say no, if you aren't earning our living with it). And if you use it, plan it and stay very conservative. Even a light steroid like Oxandrolon/Anavar in small doses can cause permanent changes, that you do NOT WANTED. Kindly some women have reported about that (on ther boards). Do your reseach, don't listen to guys at that point.

Last edited:
wow this is great! i found this forum today and im reading all bout women and aas.
thank u so much for all info.// ambiq

Thanks for the post, it's always appreciated to hear advice From a female regarding females taking gear. In addition, I was under the impression that unclean eating would still result In lower bf retention due to being more thermogenic. I eat clean on the norm and when cycling but I really only thought that's long as your protein intake was adequate and (as much as I hate this phrase) everything else fit into ur macros, then you'd be solid. Thanks again!!

Back