mixing mct and gso in same shot??

KingK

I generally run stuff made with gso but recently wasnt able to get one thing in gso its only mct, i was wondering if its alright to mix it with a gso in the same shot or is that a bad idea? I searched in here but couldnt find any info. Thanks!

I generally run stuff made with gso but recently wasnt able to get one thing in gso its only mct, i was wondering if its alright to mix it with a gso in the same shot or is that a bad idea? I searched in here but couldnt find any info. Thanks!

I have done it before with no issues. MCT is nice and thin compared to GSO.

Test C 250 gso, deca 250 gso, been doing a little tren e 250 mct adding a 3rd pin and it sucks, id like to put it in with the others to just do 2 shots.

Sorry my notification went to spam. Im mixing it and its going ok, pip isnt bad but i am pushing in 2cc on each shot so its gonna knot some. No real sides other than night sweats. Diet could be cleaner but it is what it is. Feeling pretty good and putting on some weight (about half fat/water and half muscle).

Lat and ass shots knot some but not terrible, tris and delts not so much. Lately ive just been doing one of each shot and def hasnt been bad. Maybe also depends on the lab, where the shot is, ect? I say its ok to run gso and mct together. Maybe others will chime in with other personal experience ***55358;***56631;***8205;***9794;***65039;

I had a bb friend that was a dumb ass and didnt research shit and ran an oil and i guess a h2o product together and didnt turn out well for him

is your cycle finished now? was it worth it mixing mct and gso in the same shot?

I had a jackass friend load a cocktail in a 5ml barrel before water and oil and I remember it looked like a lava lamp from the separation. smh he was a stupid person and reckless in general.

Back