mixing oil based AAS with b12

Sure, I've done it. But these days it seems I never have room in the barrel for B12, so I ususually just shoot it separately with an insulin pin.

ill have plenty of room. ill only be doing 125mg sustanon ed in week one and then 125 on every mon wed fri sun for ten weeks. im thinking 5500mcgs with each injection. is that too little? what amount do you guys use? thanks and later.

when you hit the oild based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the water based or glycerol based b-12 will go in very fast!
just be carful injecting not to do to fast.

I just use 500 mcgs about 3 times per week. If you really meant to say 5500 mcgs, that's way more than you need. I see no reason to ever shoot more than 1000 mcgs. at a time.

dangerous grounds: i always inject really really slow, wether oil based or water based.

trevdog: damn, the shit i got is dosed 5500 mcgs per ml. ive been taking it weekly. i guess a quarter cc will do then.

thanks bros.

kube said:
dangerous grounds: i always inject really really slow, wether oil based or water based.

trevdog: damn, the shit i got is dosed 5500 mcgs per ml. ive been taking it weekly. i guess a quarter cc will do then.

thanks bros.

Sounds like you've got a multi-b-vitamin injectable there. Thats a large dose to be B-12 only. And it won't hurt you to inject 1000mcg's at a time...but as trevdog mentioned...there's no need. Waste of B-12 IMO.

kube said:
does anyone use higher doses than 1000mcgs at a time?

No.......I do it as follows; 1000 mcg EOD for first two weeks (loading phase)....and then 1000 mcg once a week after that.

thanks for the suggestions. i will post exactly what my b12 contains later on. and thanks for sharing your dosing shedule stone cold.

here goes:

each ml contains:

cyanocobalamin 2500mcg
hydroxocobalamin 3000mcg
vitamin b 15 1250mcg
biotin (vit H) 50mcg
raw liver extract 4% (v/v)
vehicle, q.s. 1 ml

I wouldnt do it

BA is hydrophillic you mix it with water based and what its gonna do is suck out some of the BA. This can be fine and all, but it could cause your gear to crystallize in the depot = ouch!!!

I'm going to defer to Billy on this one. He's got a chemistry background. You don't want little shards of gear in your muscles.

so im stuck stickin myself twice as often or what? i guess if thats the case i can just inject the b12 subQ. why take chances? thanks bros.

Back