Mk-2866 cycle

dggiant

hello all....just got my rats a couple of bottles of MK-2866 from Uniqemicals. What is a typical cycle for my rats to take?? Thanks for any replys guys!

6-8 weeks @25mg/day is typical

I'm starting mine off @17.5mg to see if I notice gains from it. Also some people have reported diminishing returns from a constant dose after 8weeks, thats why I'm starting low and will probably bump it up after 5weeks in hopes of seeing gains for 8+ weeks. But I wouldn't recommend running @25mg/day for 6weeks and then bumping it up there after especially for your first run.

Keep the doses on the small side, gradually work up to your sweet spot, and ride that dose for 6weeks. Mk is so mild that 8week cycles are relatively harmless, especially when compared to most pro hormones but a light post cycle therapy (pct) of a test booster/AI combo should be run

25 mg...no more! I am running for 10 weeks...been taking HCGenerate during as well to help with any supression...and it has treated me very well!

6-8 weeks @25mg/day is typical

I'm starting mine off @17.5mg to see if I notice gains from it. Also some people have reported diminishing returns from a constant dose after 8weeks, thats why I'm starting low and will probably bump it up after 5weeks in hopes of seeing gains for 8+ weeks. But I wouldn't recommend running @25mg/day for 6weeks and then bumping it up there after especially for your first run.

Keep the doses on the small side, gradually work up to your sweet spot, and ride that dose for 6weeks. Mk is so mild that 8week cycles are relatively harmless, especially when compared to most pro hormones but a light post cycle therapy (pct) of a test booster/AI combo should be run

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense, will give definetly give that a try! Thanks again. Any recommendations as far as the test booster/AI goes?

Hmm 10mg you say? I will be running my mk a little later but I guess I'll start at 10 to see if I can feel anything. How long does it usually take to kick in?

Don`t know how long before it kicks in, just took my second dose this morning @17.5mg. I`m thinking i will try this for a week then bump it up to 25mg per day.

For MK-2866, I start your rats at @ 12.5 to test tolerance and work up to 25 mg by week 2 or 3. Studies report lean mass gains @ 3 mg, and increases in dosage don't automatically lead to linear increases in gains. I wouldn't go too much above 25mg (especially in a PCT) because there's some suppression at higher levels, but your rats should notice increases in vascularity, strength, and lean muscle by the end of the second week or so. It's more of a recomp than a bulker, tho, so don't expect huge mass gains.

Don`t know how long before it kicks in, just took my second dose this morning @17.5mg. I`m thinking i will try this for a week then bump it up to 25mg per day.

ive read logs where it can take up to 3-4 weeks to kick in. Different for everybody though im sure

ill be starting my osta cycle from uniquemicals as well in a few weeks-25mg ed. im using DAA, forma stanzol and Testalensis by APS as a PCT

Back