MLT II + Acutane, G2G ? Also question about inejections.

TheseGains

Is it safe to run these 2 compounds together with doc supervision for acutane?

As for the injection question, i need 7 spots, but 3 of them are hard for me to reach, what are the negatives of injecting quads and glutes 2x a week?

It is safe although I would probably delay the MTL2 thing as the strong tan you will get from it might make the monitoring of your acne harder.

Why do you want to inject IM? MTL2 is supposed to be injected sub-q...

It is safe although I would probably delay the MTL2 thing as the strong tan you will get from it might make the monitoring of your acne harder.

Why do you want to inject IM? MTL2 is supposed to be injected sub-q...
lol not mlt2, tren ace and prop

If your on Accutane and you have acne scars the ML2 could possibly darken those scars making them more noticeable when the tan is gone. They say not to tan when you have acne scars and the compound your speaking of is linked to the tanning process so unless their has been studies done it would be hard to say if it will make scars worse. As for the safety factor of running both at the same time I would personally advice against it. When your on Accutane you want to try to be as chemical free is possible since its so bad for you and ML2 is not really something any body needs to take.

If your on Accutane and you have acne scars the ML2 could possibly darken those scars making them more noticeable when the tan is gone. They say not to tan when you have acne scars and the compound your speaking of is linked to the tanning process so unless their has been studies done it would be hard to say if it will make scars worse. As for the safety factor of running both at the same time I would personally advice against it. When your on Accutane you want to try to be as chemical free is possible since its so bad for you and ML2 is not really something any body needs to take.
thats heaps of info, thank you.

Very wise advidce there.

I've ran both (Accutane and MT2), Accutane will ruin your liver values and mess your cholesterol, which is why the treatment should always be monitored by a doc and needs regular bloodwork. For this reason I would seriously avoid running AAS and Accutane at the same time. Also note that the possible depression side-effect of Accutane is not to be taken lightly (I had it big time), which is another reason to avoid AAS during the treatment as AAS will impact your mood.
I didn't think about the scar issue that MD pointed out, but as I said tanning will make tracking the evolution of your acne harder. MT2 does not make you tan in the dark, you still need to expose the skin to UV. Whether is it sun or tanning bed, UVs kills bacteria and therefore helps with acne. You might think that your acne is over thank to Accutane when in fact it is not totally gone, it will then resume once you discontinue the tanning sessions. Because Accutane is a serious treatment, you don't want to run it several times but rather go "one shot" until acne is 100% clear.

Just my .02

Back