MMA and test? I have some very good logic here and need ideas for gear cycles too.

got-juice

Basically me being into MMA and wanting to fight again Im looking for a solid source and cycle for this to happen. With that said what would be the best cycle for solid hardcore heavy weight lifting. Intense cardio, MMA training without destroying my body and removing water from my body? Keep me lean, but very strong and NOT show up immensely on a WADA test or NCAA! I have to be around the 6:1 testing and NO MORE. Here is what I mean and this is perfect for other athletes that need this.

~Testosterone (T) is the naturally occurring male hormone produced primarily in the testes. Epitestosterone (E) is an inactive form of testosterone that may serve as a storage substance or precursor that gets converted to active T.

Most men have a ratio of T to E of 1:1, which means normal men have equal amounts of T and E in their blood. There is some normal ethnic and time of day variation in the normal T/E ratio (as low as 0.7:1 and as high as 1.3:1).

Statistics reveal that a ratio of up to 3.7:1 will capture 95 percent of all normal men, and a ratio of up to 5:1 will capture greater than 99 percent of all men. That’s why the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) allows up to 4:1 (so its test is at least 95 percent accurate) and the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the NCAA and some others allow up to 6:1 (for 99 percent accuracy). The whole goal is to not label someone a cheater when he or she isn’t. (Very, very rarely, some people are just freakishly high, but they have a ratio of less than 6:1).

Overeem, of course, had an eye-poppin’ 14:1 ratio.

T/E ratios are used in performance-enhancing-drug (PED) monitoring because taking an external (exogenous) source of T will not effect the E levels in the blood. E stays the same, but T climbs because of the injection, and the T/E ratio follows suit and climbs.

The half-life of injectable T is only eight days. So every eight days, half of the T you took is washed out of your blood. Therefore, if a cheater knows when he is likely to be tested (i.e. post-fight), he doesn’t need to be a genius to know when to stop taking (“cycle off”) to test lower than 6:1 or 4:1. Twenty-four days is three half-lives, and virtually none of the extra T is left in your system to get you busted.

T abuse is making a resurgence because of therapeutic-use exemptions (TUE for TRT). Also, it naturally occurs in men’s blood – unlike other anabolic steroids that at any level are unnatural (not made within the body) and must be masked in an attempt to beat the test. Cheaters don’t have to mask T, so they don’t worry about testing positive for a masking agent. They just need enough time for their bodies to get rid of it naturally.

If you don’t know when the test is coming, you cannot adequately plan or time when to stop taking a PED like T. This, of course, is the rationale for random testing.

Hmm. You'll want testosterone of course, as with any cycle... I can't help but think maybe GW-50 would be a big help here. Since your doing so much and want to keep your aerobic activity high aswell, that will help big time. Keep you fighting longer and keep that stamina up. Also, im not 100% on this but i'm not sure drug testing for SARMs exists/occurs yet? Check up on that though. As to what other gear you might run i'm not sure... anything else I can think of other than Test would be more or less counter-productive to your goals. Maybe look into SARMs more man? Possibly run a stack.

I'm not usually one to rec SARMs over real AAS but they definetly have their uses and because your trying to acheive so much in one go I think they may be your better option...

I fought MMA in mt twentys. I was on sust and that's it. Worked great for me. This was in the mid 90s when testosterone was the only thing I could get at the time.

But what cycles can be done safely and still pass the WADA testing?
I mean you would need to know exactly when to get off the week before so you can test on point.

When your HPTA is shut down from the exogenous test, you shouldnt be producing normal amounts of epitestosterone either though, so calculations are difficult.

Back