Mods...

inssane

The Pitbull is within...
I need a few willing participants to receive SECURE emails from me that are for multiple source checks. I need someone with patience...Damn, a roid board, no patience here! LOL

Please post if willing and I will post when the email is sent!
Nick

I'm not asking anything wrong.

I posted because I emailed 5 mods a while ago and got one response.
Not sure how often they check secure email.
Nick

inssane said:
I'm not asking anything wrong.

I posted because I emailed 5 mods a while ago and got one response.
Not sure how often they check secure email.
Nick

That would of been me that responded BTW folks... its ok.. I know I Rule as a Mod and am also the favorite Mod here at Steroidology....no need to tell me what I already know... so carry on again with the conversation...

LOL....yeah right!!! (but I did reply to inssane...)

LOL...
True dat! Fantom rules.
Emails will go out in the AM. Keep an eye on those boxes, I'll mail both fantom and iron.
Thanks!!
Nick

Just a word of advice ...............

If you send me a secure e-mail asking for a Source check and a day or two passes without word back, please send me a PM reminding me. I as well as most other Mods here get a ton of requests and it's hard to keep track of who we have responded to, so a little reminder really helps.

Although I can't speak for the rest of our Mods, I'm sure they would appreciate this as well.

DADAWG said:
if you sent me a email i didnt get it .

Me either.

All of our mods are pretty responsive, which is one reason why they get so many emails, and some of those are bound to fall through the cracks. Like mentioned above, if you email me and it's been a couple of days, PM me because there's no telling what happened to your email. I have been deleting virus emails just about every day for the last month, I could've accidentally deleted yours by mistake.

It happens. Like I said, just PM us asking if we got your email.

I haven't gotten a chance to send them yet, sorry!

I will def. PM you guys when I do though.
Between workouts, school, and taking care of lady business....;)

BTW - I think the tren is working already, a LITTLE, because when I was pumping the lady, my ass got a good pump going after, and today was my second overall dose and my back pump seemed pretty sick.

I'll let you guys know via PM!!
Nick

Back