Montfort Labs gear? anyone used?

jozifp103

I'm about 4 weeks into a cycle of test cyp 500mg/week. The brand is Montfort from somewhere in quebec. Curious if anyone has used their gear. It has a pharm grade label but im doubting it is pharm grade. They are a new lab as of may 2013 i guess. gear looks good. has a nice clear yellow color. Havent found many reviews on the actual quality of the product. i was hoping someone who has cycled this gear could give some input. Thanks

you'll know if someshit is pharm grade, they have their own FDA approved website.

Test is cheap as shit anyways you should be good.

Yea I figured as much. I just wanted to see if anyone has used it as there are hardly any reviews on it whatsoever. Thanks for the reply

also apparently the lab that produced this gear also sells the raw powders....not sure if that's any indication of anything either.

I had been contemplating trying out Montfort as a source... seems like a reputable dealer. Since you're only running test, I'd get my labs checked to determine the actual quality of the gear.

Ya I'm in the US and I wasn't sure if something like that would affect my insurance if they found out I was using aas. What do you think?

Ya I'm in the US and I wasn't sure if something like that would affect my insurance if they found out I was using aas. What do you think?

Don't go to your primary doc. Go somewhere not connected to your healthcare network either. Pay yourself. Tell them you're uninsured. The only way anything gets reported if you have aids or something like that..otherwise nothing go any farther than the actual facility itself (unless you actually tell someone you had a blood test there..then you're raising the flag on yourself)

Don't go to your primary doc. Go somewhere not connected to your healthcare network either. Pay yourself. Tell them you're uninsured. The only way anything gets reported if you have aids or something like that..otherwise nothing go any farther than the actual facility itself (unless you actually tell someone you had a blood test there..then you're raising the flag on yourself)
Ok good advice thank you

Test Prop, just ending it now and since its my 1st test cycle I can't compare to others but I've put on ~20lbs with 1 week out of 7 left

Run it, get labs done around week 6.

Unfortunately I'm a broke college student and can just barely afford my 4500cal diet. Paying for labs isn't really an option right now. I'm confident that the gear is legit I guess at this point I'd like to hear from people who have ran Montfort gear and just get some reviews. Most ppl haven't even heard of them and there's hardly any forums with any reviews or info on them. I've heard the prop is good. Anyone ran the cyp?

Unfortunately I'm a broke college student and can just barely afford my 4500cal diet. Paying for labs isn't really an option right now. I'm confident that the gear is legit I guess at this point I'd like to hear from people who have ran Montfort gear and just get some reviews. Most ppl haven't even heard of them and there's hardly any forums with any reviews or info on them. I've heard the prop is good. Anyone ran the cyp?

Dude it cost about 50 bucks.

Montfort was one of the highest rated sellers on SilkRoad for any substance. I have not personally used it.

Back