More and More Failed PCTs...

I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if anyone else except cashout has used this protocol with success. I'm only 22 and on trt and I want to try a restart. I did his protocol minus the letro and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was only run at 1500iu for 2 weeks. 6 weeks after pct my test levels were 1100, 15 weeks later they were 375. I'm wondering if I should have given my body more time and maybe my levels would have come back up. I've read it can take up to 6 months for levels to return after post cycle therapy (pct), if they come back at all that is.

When I click the link it says the document is not published.
Am very interested in this as I am coming off now and was wondering what the best route. Is there any way you can send me this document? I would greatly appreciate it!

When I click the link it says the document is not published.
Am very interested in this as I am coming off now and was wondering what the best route. Is there any way you can send me this document? I would greatly appreciate it!

For what running a pct?

Any advice on when to start the HCG blast using cashout's method? Currently in week 4 of 250mg test E/week. 76.5mg tren hex/week. 100mg mast prop E3D. 40mg stanozolol/day starting week 5

Last edited:
Back