More and More Failed PCTs...

DAA, IMO, would not hurt and I would see no reason not to include it in a post cycle therapy (pct) protocol. The principle application would be a "support" compound once we have returned function to the HPTA. By itself, it would not be sufficient to facilitate a restart.

HMG looks to hold some promise but the human studies I've seen reallyl show HMG to be a complement to HCG in increasing and maintaining spermatogenesis. I am not sure how effect HMG alone would be at providing a necessary level of stimulation for the HPTA. So, again, based on what I know there very well could be an opportunity for HMG in post cycle therapy (pct).

That said, I wouldn't run out and scrap what has been substantiated to be effective for the past 20+ years. Unfortunately, that is what often happens with the "next new thing" when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct) - see Trip, Torm, ect. ect.

Cashout, wanted to get your views on a few other chemicals for post cycle therapy (pct).

D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to positively modulate LH in a lot of studies. I have no idea what the affinity differences and LH boosting properties of DAA and HCG are. DAA is a newer product though, so do you think it could have any place post cycle therapy (pct)?

And what about HMG rather than HCG since it modulates LH and FSH? I don't know what the dose conversion is and if cost would be a factor, but HMG seems like a superior alternative from my vantage point.

What about vitamin C to help control cort levels post cycle therapy (pct)?

In most cases I assume that subjects doing post cycle therapy (pct) are otherwise healthy. Otherwise healthy guys doing a post cycle therapy (pct) would likely already supplement with a multi and I would expect that the typical C dosage in the average multi are more than sufficient.

Unless we are talking about someone afflicted with adrenal fatigue, then I wouldn't see it as particularly necessary to mega dose C to control costisol. It is a water soluble vitamin so, in most cases, it will simple be eliminated rapidly.

really thanks Cash. I did not understand a thing ... letrozole should be taken during only the HCG + SERM (as per your diagram exel), or is taken, even during the cycle? in what dosages?

really thanks Cash. I did not understand a thing ... letrozole should be taken during only the HCG + SERM (as per your diagram exel), or is taken, even during the cycle? in what dosages?

One could take the HCG throughout the cycle, however, what Cashout has explained, is that there is no substantial evidence proving that HCG on cycle is effective at ball replenishment or sperm recount. Blood work will not reveal HCG as a significant source in aiding spermatogenesis. Therefore, an HCG blast is more reccomended, but I believe it could also be preference. Try both ways and see which one works for you :)

I've been having alot of trouble getting my hands on some HCG :/ is there anything that I could get to take it's place? and I'm on a deca/test c cycle and I've heard that you shouldn't use nolva if you've taken deca so I was only going to use clomid..

I'm checking in to adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into my cycle and I dug this up during my search. It's quite contrary to most of the information I've found concerning post cycle therapy (pct) and it would radically alter my current plan. I know cashout is a super respected dude around these parts so any vets want to weigh in on this?

Hmmmm silence eh? Maybe this will work...

click-slow-motion-boobs.gif

Last edited:
@ cashout awesome thread... help me understand post cycle therapy (pct) importance alot more then alot of the dead thread on this board.. interesting info... but also i read thru the entire thread but i think someone asked you if you run the letro throughout your whole cycle... if so whats that look like is that still 1.25 on Mon/Thurs??

@ anyone else : also off the thread topic or maybe not if it helps post cycle therapy (pct) but i'm running the peptides cjc-1295 and ipam currently if running this and then running test will i have a better recovery or it basically doesnt yeild much benefit?

Last edited:
This is my first post on this site. Ive been reading and re-reading this particular post for the last week or so. I was out of the lifting lifestyle for about 2 years (kids) and ive been lifting consistently for the last year, eating very well etc, etc. Just getting ready to start a 12 week Test Prop, and Winstrol (winny) cycle in November (third cycle, first since beginning training again), and then I was going to cycle this again starting in June. I am doing as much re-studying of AAS as I can to refresh my mind on the subject as much as possible. Amazing what you can forget.

My question, finally, is that given the increased length of this post cycle therapy (pct) regimen is the time off = time on + post cycle therapy (pct) belief still followed? My original post cycle therapy (pct) would have lasted only a month (Nolva / Clomid) putting me at 4 months off between cycles, and allowing me to begin again in June as planned. This new line of thinking (which I am going to try) would put me at 6 months off between cycles. Thats loooonnnngggg.

guys, Cashout is no longer on this site, not to get into specifics, but he was banned for some bullshit which sucks because he's probably one of the smartest and most experienced people on here.

well you dont have to post a link, there is no harm in mentioning other sources of information. that is what blogs like this are supposed to support!

Guys, I just did the Cashout method for post cycle therapy (pct). Correction, i am currently doing it.

I did a 16-week test E cycle at 500mg/week. I did not take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle. I read a lot of different PCT methods and this thread made the most logical sense to me.

So i waited two weeks after my last pin for test levels to reach normal levels (based on half life). During this 2 weeks I did not take anything and felt fine (test levels are still elevated so no reason why it wouldn't be fine). After 2 weeks I started blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1000iu EOD and took Adex at 0.75mg/EOD. Ideally i should have probably blasted Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1500iu minimum as Cashout suggested, but I only had 10,000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand. Next time I will definitely blast at at least 1500iu EOD. During this blast phase, i definitely got hornier and had morning wood like crazy, also got some acne. Now a fan of HCG. Also, i dried out nicely and vascularity was quite high (attribute this to the Adex but next time will reduce to 0.5mg/EOD instead). Keep in mind, I don't know if it was related to recent weather changes but after i started blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i got sick and am still sick now. Maybe i took too much Adex, but a lot of ppl at work and some of my family are sick too.

Day after last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot started SERMS clomid @ 100/100/100/50/50/25 and nolva @ 40/40/40/20/20/10. So far on SERMs have not noticed a single thing... i'm not horny, no acne, no depression, nothing. My workout last night was tough but i attribute this to being sick and lack of sleep. i will continue with SERM's and hopefully notice something positive once I'm back to 100%.

i used this pct method on my last cycle...although i didnt get bloods done..i felt i recovered decently and managed to keep most of my gains. could hang on to much of the strength though. this pct made the most sense to me too

Whatsup guys? I'm 4 weeks into my 10wk cycle of just BD andropen 275 (taking 2 cc's a week/ one on mon and thurs). Def Gaining strength and weight; stuff is working. I'm following proper nutrition, and getting the right amount of protein. Im also making sure I get the right amount of cardio in at the gym as well. I'm 6'5 300 lbs, still play ball, just getting that extra edge and becoming a monster. I plan on taking HCG for my post cycle therapy (pct). Just don't know when I should start or should I take anything else for post cycle therapy (pct)? Could use some help and guidance in this area for PCT and what else I should take to get my boys back and so I dont fuck myself or libido up. Thanks for your help guys.

Please clarify/confirm!!
My syringe only goes to 1000 iu are you saying that I fill and inject 2 entire syringes twice on Monday Wed and Fri!? When am in PCT now and a doctor I was talking to said to do 250 iu twice a week. This is what I used in PCT last time and I recovered fine. Felt like hell for 4 weeks and lost about half my gains over 8 weeks.. Was this probably why?

Back