More drug testing questions.....

Captncavematt

So... let's suppose that a company drug screens their employees with a simple 11 panel pee in the cup instant result test. According to the company policy any positive gets sent off for a confirmation. I suppose they are using a GCMS. If that first instant result test indicates a positive for amphetamines (due to a pre-workout drink), or opiates (dental work) when they send it off for the confirmation will they find the steroids the subject is also taking? Will they be able to discern natural testosterone from the UGL stuff? Will they be able to discern the UGL test cyp from the person's TRT test cyp?

Thanks.

They will not find steroid because they are testing for drug usage. It's called a toxicity screen.
To test for steroids would me a steroid specific test and would cost much more. Most employers don't give a rats ass about steroids unless they are knowledgeable and have hear horror stories. They also aren't going to spend the extra money. The labs don't test for EVERYTHING that a person cold put in their body. OK make sense? :)

As far as I know you can't test for injectables in the urine. Gotta be blood. And even then they have to test specifically for steroids... Most places don't as I hear its quite expensive.

I have passed several drug tests while on cycles. I'm not 100% but I believe orals can possibly be detected in the urine...

drug tests look for metabolites...leftovers if you will and yes injects can be found in urine but it costs an extra 125 plus as specific gravity needs to be invoked...it is a much more detailed test involving a more specific search..no standard panel will detect...urine collector will have to request this by checking a box and requesting an anabolic search inn the comment section of custody form

drug tests look for metabolites...leftovers if you will and yes injects can be found in urine but it costs an extra 125 plus as specific gravity needs to be invoked...it is a much more detailed test involving a more specific search..no standard panel will detect...urine collector will have to request this by checking a box and requesting an anabolic search inn the comment section of custody form

Interesting. Thanks for the info bro

Teutonic: Once that box is checked what will they be able to tell? Can they tell UGL test cyp from what may be prescribed for TRT? Will they be able to tell an injectable from a prohormone that converts to the same thing?

Thanks.

the box ( depending on custody form) indicates a specific gravity which means using a gas spectro thingie to search not only for metabolites but HOW MANY parts per million...this kills any second hand smoke claims. It also alerts the collector to look for comments.

I URGE ALL MEMBERS WORRIED go to drug detection times..prosecutable amounts for both recreational drugs and then steroid detection times. EDUCATE YOURSELF... I was offshore for 4 years, stayed high in the engine room. Blew my smoke in the turbos...used sockets to burn. Cleaned them with diesel fuel.

Strongly recommend passyourdrugtest.com they re products WORK. I KEEP HAIR CLEANSING, URINE CLEANING AND BLOOD MASKING SUPPLIES ON HAND..4-0 vs coast guard.3-0 in family court.

I need 1 hour to beat them...roids are harder to quash but use the interactive window and ask ------then stock up. If you cant beat a planned drug test you got a drug problem

the box ( depending on custody form) indicates a specific gravity which means using a gas spectro thingie to search not only for metabolites but HOW MANY parts per million...this kills any second hand smoke claims. It also alerts the collector to look for comments.

I URGE ALL MEMBERS WORRIED go to drug detection times..prosecutable amounts for both recreational drugs and then steroid detection times. EDUCATE YOURSELF... I was offshore for 4 years, stayed high in the engine room. Blew my smoke in the turbos...used sockets to burn. Cleaned them with diesel fuel.

Strongly recommend passyourdrugtest.com they re products WORK. I KEEP HAIR CLEANSING, URINE CLEANING AND BLOOD MASKING SUPPLIES ON HAND..4-0 vs coast guard.3-0 in family court.

I need 1 hour to beat them...roids are harder to quash but use the interactive window and ask ------then stock up. If you cant beat a planned drug test you got a drug problem

Good Lookin Out Brother.. Great Info !

Teutonic: Once that box is checked what will they be able to tell? Can they tell UGL test cyp from what may be prescribed for TRT? Will they be able to tell an injectable from a prohormone that converts to the same thing?

Thanks.

Yes on the cyp

no on the phome

Back