more GH= more fat burning ?

I'd like to try GH, but I think my cureent carpal tunnel syndrome case would get much worse. Does anybody have any expierience with that?

GH is a saftey net so to speak. I mean for people like me who dont and will never compete have something to fall back on to burn that fat that you gain when you dont eat right! I have never been below 14% BF ever? I look fine on the beach, but having GH to use once a year and lose 3-5% bf...well that awsome for me!

LAWNSAVER said:
Absolutely not!! I only use GH for its fat buring effects. 2-3ius tops for a minimum of 12 weeks!
Glad to hear that 2-3iu's works. That's without slin right?

JohnnyB

I only have ever used GH for fat loss, so I never used slin with it.

I have never gone over 2ius...I love it!

LAWNSAVER said:
I only have ever used GH for fat loss, so I never used slin with it.

I have never gone over 2ius...I love it!

lawnsaver, im gonna be using gh for the same purpose, to shed some fat.... when have you found is the best time to administer for fat loss purposes? before bed? morning?

I split my dose...1iu around lunch and 1iu right before training( 7-9pm)

I rotated all around my abs and love handles! My last cycle of GH resulted in 5% bf loss!

LAWNSAVER said:
I split my dose...1iu around lunch and 1iu right before training( 7-9pm)

I rotated all around my abs and love handles! My last cycle of GH resulted in 5% bf loss!
What's the longest you've run it?

JohnnyB

To tell the truth the biggest thing I notice about GH isn't fat loss, it's the after affects such as permanent gains.........i can go off cycle and not lose a pound now, as when before when i WAS NOT cycling with GH I would lose a decent percentage of my gains

So in my opinion GH is kinda odd in the fact that you don't really notice a hell of alot when on it, but the benefits show themselves in permenent gains if you ask me

i've been on and off GH for over a year now and this is what I notice anyway

rookie said:
To tell the truth the biggest thing I notice about GH isn't fat loss, it's the after affects such as permanent gains.........i can go off cycle and not lose a pound now, as when before when i WAS NOT cycling with GH I would lose a decent percentage of my gains

So in my opinion GH is kinda odd in the fact that you don't really notice a hell of alot when on it, but the benefits show themselves in permenent gains if you ask me

i've been on and off GH for over a year now and this is what I notice anyway

I have done 3 kits...all 2ius 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks. I hve found the opposite! I would lose the gains if I didnt eat to maintain them

I really never gained a lot of weight!

12 weeks is the longest, but If I could afford it, I would stay on 6-9 months!

i don't really notice to huge of a weight gain when on GH, but the gains i make from the juice (especially orals like dbol and androl) tend to stick around longer when i'm taking GH

i guess the easiest way to say it is that i've never done GH alone, but I feel my juice stacks are most effective when I take GH with them because I feel like i hold on to ALOT more of my gains

also, i've found that, for me anyway, anything less than 4iu is a waste, i was up to 7.5iu of Humatrope/day, and I was making real good gains and staying pretty hard........now i'm on 6-7iu of the somaject and am very happy with that also

what is a good starting dosage of GH for a first timer. A person who did 4-5 cycles but never tried GH. What kind of gains can you expect w/ 250 IU or do you need more for your first time?

jyzza said:
what is a good starting dosage of GH for a first timer. A person who did 4-5 cycles but never tried GH. What kind of gains can you expect w/ 250 IU or do you need more for your first time?

If you got 2 kits( 252 ius ), personally, I would do 2ius 5 on 2 off for 6 months! If you want to see some fat burning and will commit to slin in the cycle, do 4ius for 12 weeks!

I don't want to play around w/ slin. I do want to get some gains from GH. I would run it w/ test and(not sure what), but I not only want to burn fat on it, I also want to get some size from it. I was thinking 3iu a day for 5 on 2 off. Do you think that would work out for me? That comes out to 4 months and 1 week, is it enough???

Back