morning cardio

BIGmike12790

not sure if this is the right place but it is about training soooo

this morning i went in to do my morning cardio 8am-9am

i went to the tred climber thing and started to power walk on there to warm up well within 5 mins i passed out and fell off.

any idea wtf happen?

i got right back up and there was a ladie askin me if i was ok i was just like sure and went and did some pull ups started to feel good then went up did a bike for 20 mins and then the row machine for 15 mins and i felt fine.

did i overheat? im not exactly sure what happen but i didnt get back on the tredclimber so i lost 20 mins of my cardio. cause id normally do 25 tredclimber 20 bike and 15 row.

Have you been taking in enough fluids, iron, etc. lack of vital nutrients like iron or even dehydration can cause a blackout.

Epinephrine (or adrenalin), traditionally referred to as a stress hormone, is made in the adrenal gland and in certain cells in the central nervous system. It also elevates blood glucose levels by making glucose available for the body during a time of stress. When this mechanism is not working properly, hypoglycemia can result. Other hormones, like cortisol made by the adrenal gland and growth hormone made by the pituitary gland, also help in raising the level of blood glucose.

im thinking it might be that. i need to go to the docs and get blood work done.

ive been under a huge amount of stress the past 2 months. and it seems when i think about the shit thats been stressin me i get all wired up and then i like crash or 3 times now ive passed out. i dont understand why this is happening

I agree with you should get your heart checked out, it sounds to me like its a circulation problem, maybe your body couldn't reach its steady state and your O2 levels might have been low cutting of O2 to the brain. Did it come out of know where or did you feel it coming on? did it seem like you were out of breath more than usual during your warm-up? was the intensity level too high for a warm-up? just some questions to think about

Back