• 3000 to 4000

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • 4000 to 5000

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • 5000 +

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm most carbs came from sweet potato's and oat meal every day...some were around 150-300 carbs depending if i was lifting or not.

DirkMoneyshot said:
For every piece like the one presented we could put another article up that says the opposite- Another thing who on this board takes in 1000 kcals / day? Present me something that is more in line with what we do

Real world results and working with literally a couple hundred individuals has shown me what works and doesn't.

How about giving my diet a try??

Plan Followed 5 days / week

Meal 1:

12 Egg Whites
1 cup Old Fashion Oatmeal w/
2 tbsp. Honey
1 whole Grain Bagel
1 Banana

Meal 2:

8 oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 cup Brown Rice

Meal 3:

10 oz. Top Sirloin
6 oz. Baby Red Potato
Large Romaine Lettuce Salad w/
2 tbsp. Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing

Meal 4:

8 oz. Chicken Breast
1 cup Brown Rice
1 Med Granny Smith Appple

Meal 5: (Postworkout)

50g Whey Protein Isolate
2 servings Trueprotein Waxy Maize
1 cup Old Fashion Oats w/
2 tbsp. Honey
1/4 cup Raisins

(DRINK THE WAXY MAIZE IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORKING OUT - CONSUME OtHER ITEMS 20 MINUTES LATER)

Meal 6:

10 oz. Top Sirloin
6 oz. Baby Red Potato
1 cup Asparagus

THE OTHER 2 days / week

CUT OUT MEAL 3 and 5 -

4 Mcdonalds Double Cheeseburgers
Large Fry
DIRK,
This diet looks good,I'll give it a shot. Do you suggest to run for 8 weeks or 10 weeks?
I'll post some current pictures on monday....I'll follow with some after diet pictures.

PARKER27 said:
DIRK,
This diet looks good,I'll give it a shot. Do you suggest to run for 8 weeks or 10 weeks?
I'll post some current pictures on monday....I'll follow with some after diet pictures.

Actually no I don't suggest you try it- The diet might not be suited for you. There may be to much kcals for your body type.

The diet was posted as an example of what a 5,000 kcal diet might look like. If you only need 4,000 kcals then this will not work for you.

If you let us know more about yourself then I might be able to point you in a better direction.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Actually no I don't suggest you try it- The diet might not be suited for you. There may be to much kcals for your body type.

The diet was posted as an example of what a 5,000 kcal diet might look like. If you only need 4,000 kcals then this will not work for you.

If you let us know more about yourself then I might be able to point you in a better direction.
Got It!
I've been training for 4 years now,I'm 6'3 205lbs, I've been on a high calorie diet for the past 2 years....I'm still 20lbs from where I want to be. I'm able to consume the amount of food that you've laid out on your example diet,but if you think there's something better for me,I'm more than willing to try it! THANKS!

10,000, maybe for kobeoshi but for a normal person even one bulking, every day. I don't think so. Way too hard to get that much food in, unless hes eating 5 tripple whopper meals a day, and that even is a task.

This is a ridiculously loaded question. 5000+ cals for most everybody that isn't a 150 lbs. should be where most people are at. Those that are 200+ lbs should be bulking with 5000+ cals or else they're waisting the opportunity to bulk.

I started gaining on August 18th at 198lbs (6'1"). I'm now at 234lbs...6,000-6,500 calories a day....everyone's metabolism is different.

DirkMoneyshot said:

FAO dirkmoneyshot, I could do with some pointing in the right direction, currently im at 6' 280lb, about to start a cycle in the next week like this:

1-6 60mg var ED
1-10 500mg tren
1-15 800mg test e
1-14 1g EQ

wanna give this cycle a shot to add some decent bulk then in may 07 start cutting to get down to hopefully about 8% fat. Not sure of body fat at present, would imagine its around 18-20

plain chicken and baked potatoes goes real easy with gravy(0%fat) if you want to bulk on to 5,000 cal. I eat just that 4 times a day and feel real full , plus weight gainer shake after an hour of that every meal. just my 2 cents

Back