Most cc's injected?

Patrick_Bateman said:
3cc's is the most I have or will ever do. I see no reason to turn my back on commonsense and normal medical practices.

Actually, by running supralogical dosages of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you have already turned your back on commonsense and medical practice, it just doesn't feel that way anymore cause so many people are doing it. And 10cc injects do happen in the medical community. But I'm not going to continue to discuss the benefits or cons of high injects, the original question was, what was the most cc.

good enough for me
the most i have done is 5cc's a tatal of 3 shots so 15cc's in one day but 3 different spots

5cc's quad
5cc's glute
5cc's shoulder

not all in one spot but still impressive and thoms i will question everything untill i get an answer that is good for me to agree with so
no disrepect k

Thoms said:
Actually, by running supralogical dosages of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you have already turned your back on commonsense and medical practice, it just doesn't feel that way anymore cause so many people are doing it. And 10cc injects do happen in the medical community. But I'm not going to continue to discuss the benefits or cons of high injects, the original question was, what was the most cc.
I run doses that are not far off what they prescribe, I also run some steroids at much lower doses that they prescribe. Even if a person here uses higher doses that is not even close to the same thing as doubling or tripling the volume of injected oil. Like I said the most I have done is 3cc and not a chance in hell I would start taking chances for abscesses or worse by acting irresponsible.

or you can be like me in the beggining putting 750 mg of test 375..in my ass in one shot...lol...HOLY FUK DID THAT BURN ...and hurt for like eons....i still cry in the shower like my ass was violated.

Last edited:
Damned that was a shitload all at once!
Most I do is 3cc's. I'd rather do more shots then that amount.

DINGDONG103 said:
8cc you deserve to be in a lab or something your fuken retarded
Why yes, I can only hope to be, one day, as polite and knowledgeable as you.

DINGDONG103 said:
8cc you deserve to be in a lab or something your fuken retarded

Hey Thoms he is calling you retarted... And look at his stupid fucken name "DINGDONG103" that says it all. :dumbass:

Well i put 3.5 ccs into my ass today with a 1 inch spike
not a problem. I think 4 to even 5 ccs in the ass isn't a huge issue but I'd use a 1.5 inch for anything more than 3ccs going forward just to be safe. I've always used a 1 inch spike for the glutes but since I am considering more volume I think deeper is better.

Back