Most cc's injected?

T

Thoms

A quick question, cause I must know. Am I really the only one here at 8 cc?

Thoms said:
A quick question, cause I must know. Am I really the only one here at 8 cc?
8cc's at one time, in the same location???? Thats a record you can keep. What did you load it in, a turkey baster.

8 CCs??? Damn you are crazy bro... :Pat: I hope you spread that shit around your shoulders, ass, etc or else you would of had a baseball size knot some where. The most I have done in a day is 4 CCs.

Inquirer said:
8cc's at one time, in the same location???? Thats a record you can keep. What did you load it in, a turkey baster.

STY074_F.jpg

DirtyD said:
8 CCs??? Damn you are crazy bro... :Pat: I hope you spread that shit around your shoulders, ass, etc or else you would of had a baseball size knot some where. The most I have done in a day is 4 CCs.

No. 8cc at once. One every week. Glute.

I have a 4cc from DirtyD. Come on, I'm sure some have done higher?

Do you do 8cc's a week, in two injections? Or 8 cc's in a single injection? If it's in one injection is that safe? Anyone know?

I'd try 4 cc's in my glute or upper quad. Not 8.

Slayer said:
Do you do 8cc's a week, in two injections? Or 8 cc's in a single injection? If it's in one injection is that safe? Anyone know?

I'd try 4 cc's in my glute or upper quad. Not 8.

-->
No. 8cc at once. One every week. Glute.

As for safety, I would imagine so. Why else would there be 10cc IM syringes.

Thoms said:
As for safety, I would imagine so. Why else would there be 10cc IM syringes.

There are other uses for them other then injecting oil based compounds so I would be careful using that fact as the determining factor when deciding whether or not it is a safe/smart practice.

Aboot said:
There are other uses for them other then injecting oil based compounds so I would be careful using that fact as the determining factor when deciding whether or not it is a safe/smart practice.

This is true. When I was in the local pharmacy getting my syringes, I asked the pharmacy what they were normally used for. The guy didn't know. He said I was the first person to buy them.

glutes and quads can take very large oil volumes (though this will vary considerably among individuals)

though generally dont reccomend over 5ccs per injection. Large oil bolus can cause issues if not in a "sweet spot".

as a note- eastern block atheletes are reputed to have frequently done 10cc quad shots. though no mention as to whether they were oil or water based.

Back