Most cc's injected?

OK, I found a PDF online from a RX. I have the full file is anybody wants it, has pics and the "correct" way to inject, ect. I tried to post it but too big.

Accidental injection of concentrated or irritating medications into subcutaneous tissue or other areas where they can’t be fully absorbed can cause sterile abscesses to develop. Such abscesses result from the body’s natural immune
response in which phagocytes attempt to remove the foreign matter.

Failure to rotate sites in patients who require repeated
injections can lead to deposits of unabsorbed medications.
Such deposits can reduce the desired pharmacologic effect
and may lead to abscess formation or tissue fibrosis.

Deltoid Typical injection: 0.5 ml (range: 0.5 to 2.0 ml).
Ventrogluteal:Typical injection: 1 to 4 ml (range: 1 to 5 ml).
Dorsogluteal: Typical injection: 1 to 4 ml (range: 1 to 5 ml).
Vastus lateralis (quad):1 to 4 ml (range: 1 to 5 ml; 1 to 3 ml for infants).

Jimmykick said:
Thoms this brings to mind one question

WHY

When I first bought them, I remember only wanting to use them for 4cc's. It was the only type of syringe they had in stock apart from the 2 cc's. When I had them, instead of using 2 of them for seperate 4cc's, I considered the solution at hand to put it all in one syringe. So I did.

macro said:
as a note- eastern block atheletes are reputed to have frequently done 10cc quad shots. though no mention as to whether they were oil or water based.
10cc's of a suspension prep in one shot makes me shutter :nonono2:

Jimmykick said:
more like retarded

Jimmy, it's not a penis contest. Just some feedback on who shot what. It's definitely not for everybody. If you can do it with no issues, great, go ahead. If you have issues, don't do it. There's no reason whatsoever to do it if you can't handle it.

ur big butt and his legs and whoever injected 4cc in chest's chest haha that would be one machine of a man put together lol and the guy with the tris.. golgo i think lol.... god damn that'd be scary lol

I got a 60CC syringe from my cousin that has hemophilia if anyone is interested in using it!!! I am sure some of you crazy guys would try it... :Pat:

DirtyD said:
I got a 60CC syringe from my cousin that has hemophilia if anyone is interested in using it!!! I am sure some of you crazy guys would try it... :Pat:

Yeah, I'll put my 20-estered test in it and do one shot for a year's cycle. Sign me up :p

Thoms said:
Yeah, I'll put my 20-estered test in it and do one shot for a year's cycle. Sign me up :p

LOL... That's not a bad idea!!! :scratchhe Inject that in your ass and you will have one hell of a bubble butt. :laugh3:

anyone can stick 1,2 or 8 even 10cc's in them its not just being able to
its being smart not too

sorry to say this but you will be a person i read about who dies from
steroid abuse or is on tyra with greg valatino but instead of being big you will be the guy with cup size hole cut out of your ass from absess's

hay but then this is just my opinion

sorry to say this but you will be a person i read about who dies from
steroid abuse or is on tyra with greg valatino but instead of being big you will be the guy with cup size hole cut out of your ass from absess's

hay but then this is just my opinion

I appreciate your concern, but you got me figured out wrong. I am extremely aware of all sides and possible sides of steroid use, I decided to do them, but I will do everything within and reason and availability to make it as safe as possible, and I can only suggest others to be as aware. However, and possibly this won't apply to everybody, I see no negatives in using a larger volume for myself. Every shot has the possibility for an infection and scar tissue. Keeping the number of shots to a minimum might in some ways actually be slightly beneficial.

Back