• test/tren

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • test/deca

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • test/deca/dbol?

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters

oneunit

im currently about to start my second 3rd cycle firt 250mg of Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks w/ 15mg a d-bol for 4 weeks

2nd 500mg of omnadren and 300mg of eq for 8 weeks
current stat. 5'9 233lbs 11% bf

my 3rd i was thinking 750mg of qv test E along with 400/ mg of eq for 12 weeks

what has been most of you guys best stacks ?

of the ones you have listed, for strength i pick test and tren. But different cycles are right for diffeerent people.

juicecravin said:
bump...i wanna know the answer

The answer is going to be, barring how you react to certain gear over others, a combination of gears that total like this...and remember this is based on what I've seen:
an androgen
an anabolic
an oral/17aa

Test is pretty much 50/50 on the anabolic/androgen, tren is highly androgenic, Winstrol (winny) is highly anabolic, etc. And gear can fit into more than one category like test for example, or winny.

For some reason, I just haven't seen or read anybody get 'super' results without adding an oral. I really don't know why, it just is.

test deca dbol may be old school but theres a reason its still a favorite
IT WORKS

TxLonghorn said:
The answer is going to be, barring how you react to certain gear over others, a combination of gears that total like this...and remember this is based on what I've seen:
an androgen
an anabolic
an oral/17aa

Test is pretty much 50/50 on the anabolic/androgen, tren is highly androgenic, Winstrol (winny) is highly anabolic, etc. And gear can fit into more than one category like test for example, or winny.

For some reason, I just haven't seen or read anybody get 'super' results without adding an oral. I really don't know why, it just is.

I completely agree with you. If I ever get my shit together, my next cycle will be:

1500mg test
750mg tren
50mg Winstrol (winny) ED
50mg anadrol ED

Throw some GH in that, and that would be the perfect cycle, IMHO.

I havent tried it yet..But my next cycle is gonna be 50mg tren 50mg test prop and 50mg win Ed for 6 weeks. Should kick some ASS.

Still a big fan of the Test/Deca/Dbol....but I always add Tren as well...so my vote is a modification of your poll!

Most effective for what exactly?

Prop + tren is almost a must for me, I love the both of them, I like to add in an oral though.

I've been on for 1wk now,
750mg's Omna's
600mg's Deca
40mg Dbol

I love that combination, up 6lbs in the first wk. Last cycle was 500mg Enanthate 400mg Deca and 40mg Dbol. Gained 17lbs in the first 3wks.

Bro if you're going to use eq and test you don't need to jump to 750mg on the test. Just do you shouts e3d that'll give you over 575mg a week on the test and over 450mg on the EQ. You don't have to do 250 jumps with your dose because that's what the dose per ml is.

JohnnyB

Back