Mostly Diet question... help needed...

Chester4Life

Ya like strippers?
Basically I have 17 days to drop 15lbs...

any crazy, tips or tricks for droppin the lbs in quick fashion...

thanks,

C4L

Last edited:
wow.. how the hell do you end up in a situation where you have to drop that much in such a short amount of time.

Try an eca stack it helps. I also like to have an early dinner and go for a fastpaced walk after dinner. about 30-60 min.

however I have a hard time seeing that you will succeed with your goal. at least without feeling like shit and being completely drained.

Ooh and amphatmines are quite a bit more powerful at dropping weight than eca. I would not recomend it though but if you are desperate enough...

have this amature fight thing goin down in town, gotta be at 195 or some gay shit around there... i have clen... gonna be usin about 120mcg daily..

When I need to drop weight for a powerlifting competition I sit in the sauna and I soak my body in very hot water and Epson salt. This takes a lot of water weight out for
weigh-ins. I cut back on food also. Because I know I can eat a lot after I get on the scale. Not sure if this works for a fighter. I don't think I could fight on a full stomach. I don't think I could fight any way. But Good Luck.

Back