Motivation?

Mystical

Okay I am sure this has likely been covered a gazillion times before but what the hell...

I am currently taking a week off from training, as I am feeling so run down right now that I have no motivation to get my ass to the gym.

So what's everyone do when they get like this? Take a week off and come back with more vigor the following week, or push their way through and try to make the best of it?

Motivation

Yes, I find when I train less frequently I have more drive, motivation & ambition to hit the gym...when I start to lose that drive, it is usually a sign that I may be traingin too often..

Also, this may sound stupid, but when my sex drive is lacking, such as post cycle or even during a cycle of say fina, which shuts my boys down hard, when I have a lack of sex drive I seem to lack motivation to train as well...hehe...

Stroyer

Some times a little time off is all you need to get rejuvenated. You are doing the right thing by listening to your body. You don't want to put yourself in an overtrained mode.

This was happening to me, Take it easy, take a week off, then when you come back take two days on two day off routine. Make sure your diet is CLEAN, and take your vitamins young man!

I'd definitely agree that you may need a little time off from the gym. Maybe just kick back for a week and then you'll be pumped to go back to the gym. Here's an idea, watch Ronnie's new video or Dorian Yates Blood and Guts, that'll get you pumped to train!!!!:D

Already watched both those vids.

Anyone else find Ronnie's video freaking annoying when he yells all the time in the gym? "LIGHT WIEGHT BABY!!!" Come on man..

Dorian's video was pretty cool, actually learned how to do the hack squat properly from watch it, or rather how to get it so that I feel it 200% more than I was.

Let see I am currently taking...
Calcium/Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitmain C, a multivitamin, and ginger root.
I add flax oil to my shakes.
And am currently on a cutting diet, (which may or may not be effecting my attitude lately.)
Of course a little depression from every day life shit likely doesn't help matters either... But I charge on.

Most likely it is sexual frustration... Being I haven't had a girlfriend in... hell it's been so long I can't even remember... But that's a whole different topic in it self... :D

Back