Motorcycles can shrink your penis?

Kind of a small bike for someone your size lol.

How did I know someone would say that...haha.
I love my bike, I've had it since 07, it was my starter bike (Besides the Motocross Bike I grew up with) and just like my first cycle, I dont like to overdue things ; )

I love tossing my 600 through some sick turns, and that whole $$$ thing keeps me stuck with it.

It could be worse, I could be on a Mo-ped, and you know what they say about mo-ped's. There like fat chicks, fun to ride, but you dont want your friends to see you on them :doggy:

I have an 03 cbr 954rr. A little older but a classic! She was a show bike So custom paint and airbrushing all around. This is my first bike and I'm a crazy ass so I decided to go balls to the wall and get the liter bike. Putting new sprockets on her before summer so she's gonna be an all out beast this year.

I have an 03 cbr 954rr. A little older but a classic! She was a show bike So custom paint and airbrushing all around. This is my first bike and I'm a crazy ass so I decided to go balls to the wall and get the liter bike. Putting new sprockets on her before summer so she's gonna be an all out beast this year.

Your bike sounds sickkkkkk!!! St. Louis isn't gonna be able to handle it, lol... Have you had anything else done to it (Mechanically)?? Im currently tearing it up in Chi-town, your neighbor :Playboy:

It has a full two brothers exhaust, K&N filter, and a Power commander. Just the basics the motor is fully stock. I'd like to tear down the block next year and really pull some power. Thinking Port and polished head, stroker kit with lightweight crankshaft, rods and pistons, and I might even replace the valves while its all apart. Shouldn't be too expensive if I do most of the work myself. Would make for a fun project!

Back