Serious question after my motorcycle accident..

Devildoc87

Hey guys.. So last year well 9 months ago now, I was in a really bad motorcycle accident.. I was DoA, helicopter to Broward ER, 3 1/2 weeks in ICU and transferred to Miami VA spinal cord unit for 5 months.. I'm able to walk a little now which is incredible for all my injuries .. Now I have had my test levels checked and at 29 I'm around the 401 something like that.. Now and this is serious I'm pretty sure my head injury (wasn't wearing a helmet) it's pretty obvious to me of testicular shrinkage and low sex drive/mood all that shit.. Would it be a good idea to go an anabolic route and maybe even hgh to possible help the process of building strength and hopefully speed up the healing? I crushed my pelvis completely and broke every bone in my right leg, put back together with full length rods and my pelvis has three plates and 6 5" screws holding it together.. I'm pretty sure the screws are biodegradable and will eventually losen my pelvis up to make walking easier.

Now before anything I do physical therapy constantly and even push myself at home by walking down Brickell Ave and swimming in my pool.

Just wondering what you guys think and if anyone has been in this position before. My spinal Drs say I should be up and as good as I'll ever be in about 3 years.. But they also said I wouldn't be walking for well over a year and I've been up and walking since month 6.

Your input is appreciated no matter what. Looking forward to hearing from any and all.

Thanks,

Devil Doc

Oh btw, this is a (newer) account.. I forgot the account I had made with a secured email.. I have had great success with stacked cycles years ago. Stopped because my now ex wife was getting super jealous of the attention I was getting and that was that. Lol

WOW...welcome back DD.

That s some serious trauma bro but I think u r way ahead of the healing game already by the fact u have cut the walking prognosis in half which is good. I M O doc s tend to be cautious in their predictions. There are those of us who would rather hurt but get well quicker. I always s bounce back in 1/2 the time. If it were me given the nature of the trauma I d not consider AAS right now as no AAS actually heal and I m o hgh would not help that much trauma unless a lot was administered but I know very little about it.

I know opiate s can crush test if ur taking them or were pounding them. I d def approach an endo w this question or even ur ortho., though.

My doc s scale is 220-1100 so 400 is low for sure...I like 1000 for myself.

Best of luck to u and welcome back.

T

Cybersage recently had spinal (?) surgery and has a thread on healing peptides. Maybe he can chime in.

I'm on HGH and it speeds recovery grately. I was using a cheese grater on Sunday and grated off a piece of my thumb and fingernail. It would have required stitches if it were a cut, but since I actually cut off a chunk there wasn't enough skin to sow back together.

As of today new skin has already grown back and the nail is starting to regrow as well.

The cut went through all layers of the dermis and knicked the muscle underneath.

View attachment 564705View attachment 564705

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear! LOL

Yes, I am recovering very quickly from my spinal surgery. I recommend taking HGH (if you can afford it) as HGH helps everything heal better and faster (and gives you a lot of other benefits). 2-4 IU a day is all you need, but is still VERY pricy. TB500, twice a week at 2mg each injection is also highly recommended. I think I got more out of the TB500 than I did the Pal-GHK. Pal-GHK (copper version, like the one PSL sells) is a great healing peptide, but you have to inject a LOT of times a day. You only need 200-300mcg each shot (I used 333mcg to make it easy to dose from the 10mg bottle), but you need a minimum of 3 shots a day. I am currently doing 5 and am tired of pinning (been doing it for many weeks now). The scientific studies used 10 shots a day, but they showed GREAT results...and actually recommend a drug pump for continuous introduction of Pal-GHK.

Good luck on your recovery! Half of recovery is simply you believing you WILL recover, regardless of what the docs say. When I was a very little boy I had to wear metal shoes and leg braces (mom smoked and drank while pregnant). Docs said I would never run, they would be happy if I could walk normal. The small child did not know this and saw everyone else running and figured out how to do it too. Now I can sprint better than most people I know.

Point being, keep up what you are doing!!!!

Thanks for the replies everyone.. Yeah I didn't think AAS had any healing properties, I just thought it would help by rebuilding that muscle faster - however I could possibly hurt myself, true. The hgh on the other hand I have always read (never used before) that it does help in cell regeneration etc.. Just wanted some professional opinion on it. However I also knew about the multiple pins everyday and that's what has pretty much kept me from jumping in.. Even twice a week with AAS got old fast lol. But also I'm assuming you can use a like a 29 gauge? So maybe it wouldn't be too terrible..

And damn Cybersage.. I hate to hear that, I know all too well the shit that goes thru ones mind after a rough injury.. I'm glad you're doing a lot better. And I definitely agree with you.. Half the battle was kicking my own ass into gear and making sure I didn't feel sorry for myself or let others baby me. Which I guarantee is the only reason I've made it this far.

And yes Teutonic I was on some hardcore opiates.. I was actually (no shit here) the HIGHEST prescribed veteran in the nation.. Somehow the people in D.C. Said I skipped they the cracks and no one caught it.. They wanted to lower me but I said fuck it and cold turkey that shit.. That was a rough two weeks lol.. But I think that definitely was a contributing factor for sure.

You pin hgh subq- into your fat, not deep into muscle tissue. Big difference. I pin 2x daily with a 25g. No sweat.

Back