Mover-lovin Bears...

Gotta give Lovie some credit for sticking with the youngin when everyone in town was calling for him to bench Grossman...

LoL I believe he had a zero QB rating...

I don't think it's possible to attain a negative QB rating, but if anyone has a chance of attaining one, Rex is the guy...

HeHateMe said:
LoL I believe he had a zero QB rating...

I don't think it's possible to attain a negative QB rating, but if anyone has a chance of attaining one, Rex is the guy...
lol...yeah no shit...

he did have a 0 rating and you are right...if anyone has a chance Rex does...he also has a chance to have one of the highest ratings as well...but fuckin'a man...one moment he's awesome...the very next he's suckin ass... :spank:

It's gotta be a mental thing with the guy, kinda like when Steve Sax could no longer make the throw from second to first...

I remember watching Grossman when he was at the UF and the guy can pass the ball.

HeHateMe said:
It's gotta be a mental thing with the guy, kinda like when Steve Sax could no longer make the throw from second to first...

I remember watching Grossman when he was at the UF and the guy can pass the ball.
it's gotta be somethin...because of the first half of the season, the guy was touted as being MVP material...then the bottom fell out...

HeHateMe said:

lol that happened to Chuck Knoblauch too, the Yanks put him in left field.

I predict Grossman lasts a few quarters and they go to Griese and Griese sucks (which is why he is a backup) and people get mad a Lovie for going away from Grossman. I can see it now.

Grossman is the only reason the Bears aren't everyone's pick to go to the Super Bowl. If they had any other QB playing in the post-season (Garcia, Eli, Hasselback, Romo, Brees, Peyton, Trent Green, Pennington, Brady, Rivers, or McNair) they'd be a stone cold lock...

yeah it was funny...can't remember if it was sportscenter or some commentary...they asked "who do you least want to lead your team in the playoffs" and it was a resounding "Grossman"

found some fucking retard over on the chicagobears forum saying this:

"Outsdie of Chicago Bears fandom the take is pretty much that the Bears are one of the weakest teams in the playoffs. Two items are fairly unanimous: Mediocre coaching including Smith, and the QB positions which is the most important on the field. We have an unpredicatble kid - not his fault - but nonetheless an inexperienced and immature kids who may be good someday. This year, one-and-out...And Smith should be fired."

those have to be one of the two most retarded statements on the interwebs

and now it's on for the 'Aints...brrrrrrrrrrrr it's gonna be a cold one!

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=2954

A snow advisory is in effect from 3 a.m. to 6 p.m. with 2-4 inches expected. The forecast calls for the heaviest snow to fall from sunrise to midday with intermittent snow in the afternoon.

After practicing indoors on artificial turf throughout the week leading up to Sunday's game, the Saints will have to adjust to the inclement weather and field conditions.

Having played their last eight games on artificial turf, the Saints haven’t stepped onto a natural grass field since Nov. 12 when they lost to the Steelers 38-31 in Pittsburgh.

But in their only two outdoor games during that stretch, they hammered the Cowboys 42-17 at Texas Stadium and the Giants 30-7 at Giants Stadium. Incidentally, the temperature at kickoff in those games was 48 and 52 degrees, respectively.

Before last week's win against Seattle, the Bears hadn't won a playoff game at home since beating the Saints 16-6 in 1990's first round. That game was the sixth and final postseason victory in Ditka's coaching tenure in Chicago, and dropped New Orleans to 0-2 in its painfully brief playoff history. For all the money in the world you probably couldn't guess the three forgettable quarterbacks who played in that game: Steve Walsh and John Fourcade split time for the Saints, while Mike Tomczak got the win for the Bears, who were eliminated 31-3 by the Giants the next week on the road.

Last edited:
HeHateMe said:
Definitely an advantage for Chicago, but I still like the Saints by a slim margin.
who dat?
006825972mid.jpg

HeHateMe said:
That was one of the greatest Championship games I've ever seen.
i'll have to watch it on NFL Replay since i only got to hear it on shitty ass AM radio on my way back home from watchin the Bears...

Back