MR. T's kits

Hey bros I'm new over here, but have been a member of several others boards for a while now.

I have been trying to access Mr. T's website for the past few days now and I keep getting an error message. I know for a fact that its my computer that is messed up because several of my bros have no problem getting it.

Is there some way I can get a catalog of Mr. T's products and prices?

I want to do some brewing here in the next month or so and I want to go ahead and order a few (8-10) 10 g kits.

Any help is appreciated.
Peace,
Taurus

depending on what you are brewing you prolly dont need those kits. all the info is on the this site for home brews from powders.

Here is a list of what I am planning on brewing

15g Enth
10g Prop
10g EQ
10g Tren

This will be my first run through. I will be doing the same thing after I get all of that finished.

Since this will be my first time doing any home brewing do you suggest that I buy kits or buy all of the items i need in bulk?

Thanks bro,
Taurus

you got tren powder or pellets? the kits make it easier as everything is already measured out but half the fun of home brewing is playing lab tech.

enan, eq dont need a solvent. prop needs BA and BB. tren needs BA.

Yeah I am gettin Tren powder

I may just order everything in bulk and see how it goes. The process seems simple but time consuming.

I'm lookin forward to making my own gear

Taurus50 said:
Yeah I am gettin Tren powder

I may just order everything in bulk and see how it goes. The process seems simple but time consuming.

I'm lookin forward to making my own gear

couple of hours from start to finish for 200-300ml. and that includes baking.

Back