MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

4th pin- .5-this time in the butt cheek. Was getting little tiny red spots where I had originally been pinning in my stomach. Felt a little sting after then it was fine. Went in tanning bed for 7 minutes... no hives as of yet and I am looking noticeably tanner.

Last edited:
Geez Sass all I need is prob 3 minutes. Lol maybe two n.a half. Haha Nah all realness I'm gonna be trying this after my current cycle. I'm in week 10 of a 12 week cycle. But here in pittsburgh it was 70 and sunny. Lol. Fuck cali. Lol jk.

It was 67 here today and I was freezing, lol. 2 1/2-3 min for what Herm? For tanning or extra curricular activities? lol

@ Georgia - Aren't all MT2 for research only regardless of where you purchase? I just found that Peptides had it on sale for 9.99/10ml. I think it has gone up a little now but I am patiently waiting for it to come to 9.99 again (prob St Patty's, yeah?) to purchase 20ml more so I will be good for close to the rest of the summer and a little beyond.

So I tanned today for 7 minutes and I can already feel the damn hives creeping in so I am going to skip tomorrow and go for 6 min only from now on, seems that is my magic number. People I know are starting to notice that I am getting tan, yay! I can see the freckles on my cheeks and nose are darkening but in a cute way so I am not tripping about it. I like them. :D

@Bag1980- I use Revival but really lightly. I want to get the most out of each tanning session I go to because once I reach my goal I will be only going once a week. Right now it seems like I am only capable of 6 minutes for 2 days one day off the 2 days again etc...

@Georgia- It is legal as a research chem.

ok i was gonna say i use one called bombshell by designer skin, but its powerful, i go 6 days week 20 min each but if your only going once a week dont use that it will burn the hell out you, just an idea for future its the best lotion ive ever used, best 60 bucks you can spend lol

Back