MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

Yeah well in your picture you are a blonde but mentally you are a peanut! lol. jk jk.

You really are blonde Sassy! You were so cute as a child..

i-can-count-to-potato-meme.jpg

Haha funny cuz thats how my fucked up parents cut my hair too LOL I swear...

I am not mentally a peanut.... asshole! haha I kidd I kidd

omgg lol Funny thing is here in LA the mullet (or they say its a fohawk that goes all the way down the back) is coming back in style with a vengeance.

I don't care if they call it a Ringadinkadong it's still a mullet. And good gracious no please stand in the streets and flash everyone to get their attention and tell them to STOP that

im really intrested to see the end result, i spoke to someone who ran it they said there arms and upper body got pretty dark but there legs where still white lol, hope thats not the cause wit you just watch for that, any other sides to report

im really intrested to see the end result, i spoke to someone who ran it they said there arms and upper body got pretty dark but there legs where still white lol, hope thats not the cause wit you just watch for that, any other sides to report

I seem to be getting a pretty even tan right now. I will be wearing shorts all summer so I am sure my legs will def get tan too. The only sides right now are really just the nausea for about an hour after. I think it is suppressing my appetite too. I will have to look up and see if that is a common side or not but I am not really ever hungry which usually I am.

I am def seeing a difference though which I love. I am already comfortable wearing shorts and I have only gone 3 times to the tanning bed with the MT2. Looking good so far!

Back