Muscle Cramps/Fatique, Achy Joints??

KingK

ok so ive taken about everything there is and never really had much in the way of sides but lately have been feeling pretty shitty and wanted to ask you guys if youve ever experienced this and if so advice.. so i did a cruise of test for a while and decided to bump it up and throw in some deca for a while, i have taken deca a few times before and other than bloat never any sides and this MAY not have to do with it but it started about the time it would be getting in my system good. ..also its a new batch of test but from the same guy that i been using for 2 years and super legit. anyway.. lately i have felt really dehydrated no matter how much liquid i consume, i drank 3L of pedialyte and about half a gallon of water yesterday, in addition to a big unsweet tea, a can of coke zero, and a sugar free lemonade, i know tea and coke isnt 'good' but point is i consumed like 2 gallons of liquids including a ton of electrolytes and still feel like this. my piss isnt dark colored like a usual sign of dehydration, but my muscles feel tight and if i flex anything it cramps up and hurts, i flexed my quad a couple nights ago and it locked up and hurt so bad i had to lay down on the couch and rub it and wait for it to release, i couldnt even stand up, was doing wide grip smith shrugs and my side delt did the same thing and felt like it tore (actually scared me for a little while), i stopped immediately and went home and iced it. my muscles feel fatigued and tight and ive only gymed once in the past week because of this, i keep thinking itll get better but i dont think im dehydrated after all (ive been dehydrated and never experienced anything like this, maybe a little calf cramping and drink a galllon of water and that goes away). also ive blown both shoulders and knees and they bother me some anyway but lately just feel more "vulnerable" and weak. im due to pin today but half scared to if the deca (or slim chance but possibly new test) could be causing it. any ideas, info, testimonials? i feel like shit and im missing workouts :-/

255bs and taking about 950 TestE, 600 deca. ive taken these doses + before and nothing bad.. never had cramping anything like this in my life..

are you taking an AI for e2? if so maybe your AI is dosed too high and you're crashing your e2...deca usually causes joint lubrication so deca should not cause those problems. get blood work to start...

i deal with pain all the time, im saying its become most prevalent in the past two weeks. i work around previous injuries and aches/pains every day of my life. one reason i was doing the deca is because i believe it makes my joints feel better and heal faster. ive been doing this a LONG time and never felt like this. ive been lifting on and off for over 20yrs and many cycles. ive been dehydrated before and never experienced anything like this. i take .5 arimidex every two days anytime im taking stuff (and have done it that way for years). and the 40yr old comment, ill be 35 in sept (and a ton of injuries) so im getting there LOL.. no blood work, gotta figure it out on my own. im not SURE its being caused by taking this stuff but i dont know what else would just all of the sudden cause me to feel like this. ive taken high doses of just about everything out there and ive taken deca several times before so idk. if it continues and i dont figure something out im gonna come off everything and if that stops it im gonna just throw it all away and try again another time, not worth a potential injury to stay on..

i was actually gonna look and see if i still have some potassium at the house when i get in tonight but my diet stays fairly consistent and like i said ive been doing this forever and never had this happen. thats why i was suspecting the gear itself causing it somehow. got a friend that got a batch of this test and dudes EQ and he isnt complaining about anything which leads me to believe its not the test being manufactured incorrectly or something of that nature, could still be the deca (not sure how or why but dont know what else could be). why i post here, experienced and good people on this site :-D

i deal with pain all the time, im saying its become most prevalent in the past two weeks. i work around previous injuries and aches/pains every day of my life. one reason i was doing the deca is because i believe it makes my joints feel better and heal faster. ive been doing this a LONG time and never felt like this. ive been lifting on and off for over 20yrs and many cycles. ive been dehydrated before and never experienced anything like this. i take .5 arimidex every two days anytime im taking stuff (and have done it that way for years). and the 40yr old comment, ill be 35 in sept (and a ton of injuries) so im getting there LOL.. no blood work, gotta figure it out on my own. im not SURE its being caused by taking this stuff but i dont know what else would just all of the sudden cause me to feel like this. ive taken high doses of just about everything out there and ive taken deca several times before so idk. if it continues and i dont figure something out im gonna come off everything and if that stops it im gonna just throw it all away and try again another time, not worth a potential injury to stay on..

sounds like your mind is in the right place bro, I respect that... I've felt like full-on crap a few times over the years, the worst was when I was up around 290 (everyone says I looked good, but I felt like shit 24/7 haha), now I've got it dialed down to 245, so much more comfortable, but the joint pain comes and goes.

be safe, no matter what... keep us posted

and be careful supplementing with potassium. potassium supplements are not something you want tot take too much of. i'd consider just eating some bananas or strawberries.

MIGHT have to do with the arimidex dose, i took .5 E2D for a long time and then all of a sudden, joint pain, lethargy, felt weak, cramps, all the stuff you mentioned. This was at 1g of test, so pretty well exactly what your on. I dropped it to .25 E2D. The sides got better but not 100% so i dropped it again to .25 E3D and felt awesome, good as new. I was running Mast at the time so that probably help with estrogen control as well but thats just some food for thought brother.

290, good god china lol, how tall are you?? im 6'1 ish, almost 260, fairly lean, prob 14% maybe. im the strongest ive been in my life and i think i look pretty good. 240 is a good weight for me leaned out more. i been trying to gain anyway, then added the deca towards that and joints for a while, then planned on coming off then doing a cut and drop about 20lbs.

joz, yeah too much of anything really can be a bad thing, i am about to eat some strawberries right now ;-)

thanks shred, i may drop mine down and see what happened, always been scared to death of gyno, thats why i have always done it like that, but i been taking it a long time now, ill prob dial it back to half and see how i feel. i hate to take off 3 weeks into the deca cause it made it pointless lol. gonna bump up potassium a little, keep on liquids (i will be the first to admit i slack on liquids part of the time), dial down the antiE, and still pin tonight and see how i feel next week, if it continues im gonna take a break for a while and let me body get back on track and see where i am. sucks being dry cause i love how i feel atleast with test in my blood. well we shall see.. appreciate the input fellas. maybe i can shine some light on something for you guys one day ;-)

Stay away from supplements. The older you get the more important it is to get the proper nutrients. If you don't know your potassium intake you are not consuming enough.

oh yeah i whole-hearted believe diet is 70% of ANY training. really only supps i do other than gear is protein, bcaa, and like half the time ill do half a scoop of pre.

Taurine can help with the cramps. I never had that problem with deca, but it happens for me with var. 1 gram of taurine 3 times a day can work wonders on a test/var cycle. I bought a kilo a few years ago for $20, and I still haven't run out.

You really need to get blood work though. Don't guess or go by feel when dosing your AI. Get a simple blood test and adjust your dose as needed.

i used to do potassium and taurine forever ago when i would mess with clen ;-) ive never done any blood levels, dont have insurance either.

Go to privatemdlabs You can pay an acceptable price there. You need blood work bro

I got blood work done there this week. It's just over $50 for the female hormone panel if you use a coupon (easy to find online). It's probably cheaper if you just want a test for estradiol.

I had gained a little too much weight on my current test/var cycle. I got tested, and estradiol was too high. I adjusted my aromasin dose, and so far I'm down 5 pounds in water weight in 1 day. Insanely horny too. :) I feel like a teenager again. It's amazing how much better you feel when you get tested and get everything dialed in.

i didnt know you could have it done so cheap! ive never heard of that place. may not be one around here.

Back