Muscle Wasting Illness

Forget it dude. All you have in your mind is that this guy wants to do a cycle and you aren't hearing anything else he's said.

i do get it, what i dont get it why hes coming to us for answers insdead of his doctor or why he cant say which disease he is trying to combat?

just my opinion on the going down the test route if you run a test only cycle for 10 to 12 weeks yeah you will gain weight and put on some muscle if you can eat and do a little working out, but going on test will shut your natural test production down so comming off will make you need a pct!Also most guys comming off a cycle will naturally loose a few pounds they gained as their natural test recovers so not only will you be dealing with this your illness will contribute to loosing these lbs as well you could possibly end up worse than when you started! I think a cycle would be a short time solution and you need to discuss with your docter am i looking at doing a couse every now and again or am i looking at a long term treatment!

Back