My 10 week Beginner cycle. Any Suggestions

boricuaitaliano

Valley Of The Giants
:druggie: My 10 week Beginner cycle. Any Suggestions...

test enan 250mg ew

test cyp 250mg ew

deca 400mg ew(always use less deca then test)

dbol 20-30mg ed

QV or Golden Triangle what's better?
PEACE, LOVE AND CYCLE :afro:

First cycle........right?

Forget stacking and do a Test only cycle. You should learn how you react to Test by itself before stacking.

agree with SC

although cyp and enanth are very similar pic one and use 500mg/wk..
i would find a good quality UG lab or use HG test

So use Test alone (only 1 test) and dont stack with with anything else for a 10 week cycle? Would I get any gains with just test alone? What is best out of all test for a beginner such as myself.
I want to do it right so excuse the questions :eyes:

enan and cyp are virtually the same test. you wont be able to tell any difference in the results.

do you understand why esters are attached to parent hormones? test is test regardless of the ester. some react quicker in the body and some react slower with a longer duration. but its still testosterone.

i know some will disagree with this but 10 weeks is short for a long ester cycle like you have mentioned. deca and cyp/enan take 4-5 weeks to kick in.

anyway 500mg/w of either of the tests you have, or you can use both since they are interchanable, will be a nice boost if you got your eating and routine dialed in. if your caloric intake is crap then you gonna be disapointed with the aas. also if your training routine sucks so will your results. not saying this is the case for you just making sure you understand this. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are not a magic elixir that makes you grow and get strong regardless of what you do. all variable need to be in place so that the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can function and do its job properly.

good luck bro.

pullinbig said:
enan and cyp are virtually the same test. you wont be able to tell any difference in the results.

do you understand why esters are attached to parent hormones? test is test regardless of the ester. some react quicker in the body and some react slower with a longer duration. but its still testosterone.

i know some will disagree with this but 10 weeks is short for a long ester cycle like you have mentioned. deca and cyp/enan take 4-5 weeks to kick in.

anyway 500mg/w of either of the tests you have, or you can use both since they are interchanable, will be a nice boost if you got your eating and routine dialed in. if your caloric intake is crap then you gonna be disapointed with the aas. also if your training routine sucks so will your results. not saying this is the case for you just making sure you understand this. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are not a magic elixir that makes you grow and get strong regardless of what you do. all variable need to be in place so that the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can function and do its job properly.

good luck bro.
good info PB :)

I just wanted to thank your for your feedbacks it's very helpful and probably the best one I got. Let me start off by saying I have not worked out for a while and can barely bench press 200lbs. I would have to lose 15-20 lbs before I can begin my cycle but that's not the problem. Is there a such thing as not being able to bench press because I can never increase and I have been working out fo at least 3 years always had this problem. I can do better with machines and dumbbells Then bench pressing with bar. Can you help me or give suggestions about
my workout routine?

Mon- Chest & Triceps
Tues- 23 min cardio running - until I lose weight
Wed- Back & Shoulders
Thur-23 min Cardio running
Fri- Legs & Biceps
Sat-off
Sun-off

My stats:
-28yrs
-5'9
-185lbs
- estimate 26% or less body fat

I tried to do back and biceps but was sore after back workout unable to complete biceps. I also tried shoulders and chest and it worked out great but had to change to accommodate biceps. Once I lose the body fat then I start the test cycle for 8 weeks. After the eight weeks I will off cycle for 8 weeks then start a deca 300mg, test400 along with 25mg dbol for 10-12 weeks. Right now I am working out light at the gym since I have not worked out for 6-7 months. Now benching 135lbs, squatting 135lbs and everything else in the 100lbs except curling with bar which is 60lbs and dumbbell 25 to 35lbs. What's you opinion?
Thanks for taking the time :insane2:

Diet......

Well because it's the Holidays and winter the diet it's crappy now..Burritos, umm!
Starting in January I will go back to my old Diet which is:

08:00 - Oatmeal, 3 hard boiled egg whites with a 15gram Myoplex RTD and 1 bottle water of 16.9 flo oz

10:00 - Myoplex Deluxe Drink 53grams Protein and 1 bottle water of 16.9 flo oz

12:00 - (Varies) Wheat Bread Sandwich with Turkey or Chicken or Ham meat with an apple. Sometimes I will eat Chicken Breast with Puerto Rican rice and beans....depends if I am driving all day. If I have to eat out I would go to Subways and always get the Chicken breast wheat bread sandwhich with 1 bottle water of 16.9 flo oz

15:00 - Myoplex Deluxe 53grams Protein and 1 bottle water of 16.9 flo oz

18:00 - Lean Meat or Fish with White Rice (sorry wont eat brown rice if my life depended on it) and the only veggies I will eat are Peas, Corn, Spinach, asparagus, Salad and Broccoli.

21:00 - Myoplex RTD 15grams of protein and 1 bottle water of 16.9 flo oz

What kills my diet and efforts is the weekends but I am working on that.

pullinbig said:

good luck bro.

Just curious, PullinBig. What do you recommend for a cycle length in long esters like cyp/enan? 15 weeks? 20 weeks?

Knight1811

boricuaitaliano: You should be able to make gains on the bench press. I think, something is wrong. It could be lots of things. Overtraining, improper training, bad routine, insufficient caloric intake, low testosterone, high cortisol, or other.

You might want to get a blood test to check your free testosterone levels. If you are going to need HRT, then it will be much easier to figure that out prior to an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle. If you do need HRT, then the HRT alone might allow you to make gains again.

Last edited:
No offense, but if you're only 185 pounds at 5'9" and 26% is fat, then I don't think you're really ready to gear up.

I checked my test levels about a year ago and they said it's average / normal. What Does HRT stand for by the way?
Also about my curent weight and body fat issue:
Winter is always a bad time to gain muscle and try to lose fat off unless you are a die hard bodybuilder working out 4 to 7 days a week and not allowing rest for one to two months after workingout for a year..
Since I have been working out for over 3 years or longer I know I deserve a break and I take it during the holidays because lets face the facts, we eat allot during this time! I can easily lose 10lbs in two weeks with proper diet and 21 min high instense cardio 3x a week. So even as I stand now with my curent weight you would not think I am fat but someone who looks slightly buff from what the ladies tell me mostly because of my broad shoulders.
When I talk about bench pressing with straight bar I just wonder is there others who have the same problem lifting heaving. I have another bench press machine at home where I can use olympic weights and can bench press over 225 to 250 but it's a machine if I could not do another rep and if I let go there is a bar that prevents the weights falling on me. I also heard there are famous pro bodybuilders who have the same issuse with straight bar bench pressing. Dumbells are easier for me but straight bar kills my wrist even with a wrist band..

boricuaitaliano said:
I checked my test levels about a year ago and they said it's average / normal. What Does HRT stand for by the way?
Also about my curent weight and body fat issue:
Winter is always a bad time to gain muscle and try to lose fat off unless you are a die hard bodybuilder working out 4 to 7 days a week and not allowing rest for one to two months after workingout for a year..
Since I have been working out for over 3 years or longer I know I deserve a break and I take it during the holidays because lets face the facts, we eat allot during this time! I can easily lose 10lbs in two weeks with proper diet and 21 min high instense cardio 3x a week. So even as I stand now with my curent weight you would not think I am fat but someone who looks slightly buff from what the ladies tell me mostly because of my broad shoulders.
When I talk about bench pressing with straight bar I just wonder is there others who have the same problem lifting heaving. I have another bench press machine at home where I can use olympic weights and can bench press over 225 to 250 but it's a machine if I could not do another rep and if I let go there is a bar that prevents the weights falling on me. I also heard there are famous pro bodybuilders who have the same issuse with straight bar bench pressing. Dumbells are easier for me but straight bar kills my wrist even with a wrist band..
Hrt = hormone replacement therapy
post a pic and make it easier.

I will add this:
Not to give you my life story but when I was 16yrs I caught a virus from a flue called Guillianburay which I was hospitalized for 3 weeks then had physical therapy for one month to learnhow to walk and move my hands.
This virus travels through your body and eats your muscle nerves which caused me not able to walk and move my hands, basically paralyzed. Since then my strength has never been the same and now I am 28yr now. Doctors say I am fine now and I thinks I am okay but I am missing that something I once had. Whn I was younger of corse I was hella strong and a bully..lol I just think bench pressing with straight bar is not for me and can easily get gains with dumbbells and machines.. and like I said once I get back down to 170lbs I will only bench press 135lbs high reps with straight bar for incline only and go heavy with dumbbels / machines for chest.
Maybe benching is hard on my wrist or I need to build up my triceps or forearms....But when I do benchpress with straight bar my arms shake and the weight feels light but something else makes it feel hevay. It must my wrist from all that wacking off I did in my younger days..lol :dunno:

Last edited:
If you are eating so much during the winter and gaining weight, then that it the perfect time to be gaining more muscle as well. But anyway....

What is your max dead and squat?

As for that testosterone test, I would suggest you get a copy of that lab report. The 'normal' range is huge for total testosterone (e.g. 300-1000). Many (okay, almost all) physicians think your testosterone is fine as long is it falls within the normal range as defined by the lab. But, that isn't true.

boricuaitaliano said:
So use Test alone (only 1 test) and dont stack with with anything else for a 10 week cycle? Would I get any gains with just test alone? What is best out of all test for a beginner such as myself.
I want to do it right so excuse the questions :eyes:

Im on my first cycle 500mg test enan and 400mg eq per week I split the doses into 2 shots per week

I dont agree that you cant stack for a 1st cycle the test gives me a great base and the eq makes me as veiny and as hard as hell while increasing my appetite to allow more caloric intake, eq is a slow lean gainer though.

Heres a tip --cut the test with either eq or deca (mix them into the same syringe) it helps with the shots otherwise a test only shot can make you feel like someone punched you in the arse real hard and you will limp for 3 days (mainly due to BA content)

Wow, 26%bf...and cycle? you are going to need a HEALTHY amt of adex. In a nutshell, fat converts test to estro and the more fat the more estro. You will end up with boobs, possibly lactating, if your not careful.

pullinbig said:

good luck bro.

great post

Back