My afghanistan cycle

I don't miss the fucking heat... take care of yourself out there. I know the luxuries aren't all available. My bros in helmand and trying to stay cool.

Not that its nice and mild where I am now but we're fortunate enough to have every place within 100 mi has AC. We're talking last time I moved it was 121 degrees. Other bros who have been out here longer have seen up to 127!

Just yesterday a power line caught on fire and exploded from the heat and it was only ilke 108 out or 110 or something.

Shoulders:
DB press (15x55) x 3
One arm press (15x45) x 3
Side and front raises (10/10x20) x 3
Incline BB front raises (15x45) x 3

Abs
wheels abs 15/15/15

Nothing better than a good smoke shoulder workout. I love the high reps training I`m doing right now. I will try to go up in weight but keep a high rep range little by little. Will not change anything I`m doing for now. Moving out of my FOB in 7 days to get back to my unit and get ready to go home wot wot

I don't miss the fucking heat... take care of yourself out there. I know the luxuries aren't all available. My bros in helmand and trying to stay cool.

Not that its nice and mild where I am now but we're fortunate enough to have every place within 100 mi has AC. We're talking last time I moved it was 121 degrees. Other bros who have been out here longer have seen up to 127!

Just yesterday a power line caught on fire and exploded from the heat and it was only ilke 108 out or 110 or something.

I`m going back to Hellmand in few days to get back to my unit and re-deploy. I know heat is deadly here man feel you and your bro trying to stay cool. Are you in the service too?

Moving out of my FOB in 7 days to get back to my unit and get ready to go home wot wot

Dude that is fucking awesome bro! I hope home is a cooler place than where you are and where I am brother! How long you been in the sandbox?

Moving out of my FOB in 7 days to get back to my unit and get ready to go home wot wot

Dude that is fucking awesome bro! I hope home is a cooler place than where you are and where I am brother! How long you been in the sandbox?

Arms:
Rope pulldowns (15x80) (15x100) (15x110) x 2
Pull ups 15/12/10
Dips 20/15/12
Preacher DB curls (15x35) x 3
Seated EZ triceps ext (15x90) x 2 (12x90)
DB hammers (12x20) x 3 this was holding one DB up while curling the other
Laying triceps ext (15x20) x 3
Concetrated curls (15x20) x 3 go down slow in 3 second motion super set with
Wheels Abs 15/15/15/15

Great pump and a better sweat than ever doing arms. Trying to keep intensity as high as I can and short rest between sets and exercises. The addition of a gatorade during workout is a huge diffrent in this heat and keep me going thru the whole plan of the day with no problems.

Arms:
Rope pulldowns (15x80) (15x100) (15x110) x 2
Pull ups 15/12/10
Dips 20/15/12
Preacher DB curls (15x35) x 3
Seated EZ triceps ext (15x90) x 2 (12x90)
DB hammers (12x20) x 3 this was holding one DB up while curling the other
Laying triceps ext (15x20) x 3
Concetrated curls (15x20) x 3 go down slow in 3 second motion super set with
Wheels Abs 15/15/15/15

Great pump and a better sweat than ever doing arms. Trying to keep intensity as high as I can and short rest between sets and exercises. The addition of a gatorade during workout is a huge diffrent in this heat and keep me going thru the whole plan of the day with no problems.

Great work Piki!
I miss my Bros!

I`m going back to Hellmand in few days to get back to my unit and re-deploy. I know heat is deadly here man feel you and your bro trying to stay cool. Are you in the service too?

Hey bro just saw this sorry. Yes I was - not anymore (not a career thing for me)

Since I finished I have done some "contract work" for uncle sam too if you know what I mean... not with those fuckin cowboys who ride around like idiots in high profile vehicles drawing attention to themselves but along the same lines... got tired of being away and all that so trying to get things going here in AZ.

You on your way back to hellmand now brother?

Hey bro just saw this sorry. Yes I was - not anymore (not a career thing for me)

Since I finished I have done some "contract work" for uncle sam too if you know what I mean... not with those fuckin cowboys who ride around like idiots in high profile vehicles drawing attention to themselves but along the same lines... got tired of being away and all that so trying to get things going here in AZ.

You on your way back to hellmand now brother?

Yes just for a few days till I fly out from country,I know what you meanon your job. I`m looking on something I can use my Military skills in a civi job, I got few good offers but they all are to comeback here and that is not a good option for me. Well wish the best on your plans.

Pikki

Yes just for a few days till I fly out from country,I know what you meanon your job. I`m looking on something I can use my Military skills in a civi job, I got few good offers but they all are to comeback here and that is not a good option for me. Well wish the best on your plans.

Pikki

Thanks and you too brother.

Stay safe - stay cool - stay SWOLL! :)

Back