My afghanistan cycle

What part of the US is home kiki? Depending where you are they are pretty accepting of ex-mil and SOPS in fire police/swat type stuff. My little bro just came out of GUAM after he got bad injury and followed me out here. He's looking at both options out here. I got row in wild land firefighting too (smoke jumpers etc)

Chest:
Incline press/super set with Incline Flys (15x135/15x35) x 3
Bench press (12x155) x 3 (50x45)
Decline DB press (15x40) x 3
Incline push ups 15/15/15/15/15/15/13 45 second rest between sets

Massive explosiveness since the begining of workout, all work out was donein 1hr 15 min(3 guys) . Pct is still going on for 2 more weeks hopefully will be able to continue training till the day to go home.

What part of the US is home kiki? Depending where you are they are pretty accepting of ex-mil and SOPS in fire police/swat type stuff. My little bro just came out of GUAM after he got bad injury and followed me out here. He's looking at both options out here. I got row in wild land firefighting too (smoke jumpers etc)

Well home will be Fl for me, actually looking on some of this options but lets see what can happen from here now. Thnx you a good bro

Back:
DB rows super set with seated bent over side raises (10x70) - (10x25) x 3
Wide grip pull ups 10/7/8
BB bent over rows (15x115) x 3
Straight arms rope pull downs (15x5plts) x 7 30 sec rest

Abs :
Cable crunches (25/25/20 x 7plts)
Cable obliques (20x4plts) x 4
Wheel abs 15/15/15

Felt great today those 7 sets were very hard but felt damn good. Almost done and looking more lean and the strengh still there, not like when I was on cycle but really good.Abs hurt after the session try to get those lines thre..

Today should be legs day but instead I did Shoulders then at the end did lit bit of legs.
Shoulders:
Machine Shoulders press (15x130) x 3
Cable lateral raises (15x2plts) x 3
Bar front raises (15x40) x 3
Behind the neck press (15x95) x 3
Military press (15x95) (15x115) x 2

Legs:
Front squats (15x135) x 3
Legs ext (15x90) x 3

Last workout here in this shit hole I`ve being for last 8 months. Moving out of here tomorrow back to my unit and get shit done for good in here. Extra tired after this session today but well satisfy of training done. Less than 1 and half hour the whole workout. I may not able to log for few days If don`t made it to my unit tomorrow so I will back update my log when I can. God bless you all...

Back