My afghanistan cycle

No trainig today, was too tired after work and no way I will go to the gym and not get a good workout. Instead I rest may hit the gym tomorrow. Shoulders still sore from yesterday high reps madness, really feel a diffrent doing this workout.

Not use a pre workout ? after i bin work i take a jack3d it gets me right in the mood

Not use a pre workout ? after i bin work i take a jack3d it gets me right in the mood
I do take pre/w but my job sometimes takes too much out of you, I`m miliatry bro and being outside in the desert with your gear, riflle and work stress sometimes theres nothing that put you back on training mode. Thnx for the advice brotha

Back:
DL (15x135)w/u (5x225) (3x315) (1x365) ( 1x385) (1x405) easy.....
Lat pulldowns (12x160) x 3
BB rows (12x135) x 3
Seated DB lat raises (12x25) x 3
Close grip cable rows (12x220) x 3

Abs:
Bicycles 20reps follow by
Flutter kicks 70 reps
Decline abs 15x2 W/45#DB

Feeling great at the gym today lots of energy and very high motivation. Killed the DL using the 5/3/1/1/1 , 405 was easy lift this way. Keep doing Abs here and there to work on my 4 pack( not a 6 yet ) I feel extra relax doing my routine and so confidence on my lift. Keep doing my HCG for 2 more days then PCT...

You heading home yet man? How long are your TDY's been like 3 months now right? Sure you looking to get out of that shit hole to some civilization

You heading home yet man? How long are your TDY's been like 3 months now right? Sure you looking to get out of that shit hole to some civilization

Is not TDY bro I`m deploy for a year, being here since july `11 almost done in few weeks. And of corse bro I`m ready to go back where life is life...

HIIT
Yes you read it right, I start HIIT today. Well I modified a lit bit my starting point today was as follow:
strecth 2 min
Jog -5 min
sprint-150 Meters (30sec)
jog-150 meters
sprint-150 meters (32 sec)
jog-150 meters
sprint-150 meters (30 sec)
Jog 5 min

I really need to increase my cardio cause I was dying I try to push my self to do more but...I think was better to stop, lol Did some push ups before my HIIT session (perfect push up bar) 25/20/15/10 2 min rest between sets. Tomorrow will do legs...

Legs:
Legs extension (15x60)w/u (12x80) (12x90) x 2
Leg Press (15x470) x 3
Seated Calf raises (20x90) x 3
SLDL (12x135) x 3

After workout ran 1mile at very slow pace to try increase my cardio endurance cause I need to get a PT test before I get out of service so I can`t wait to get my run time back in to perform best I can. Start The 30 mark day countdown fellas is official 30 day mark wot wot wot!!!! Feeling extra pumped

Shoulders:
Military Press (12x135) (12x155) (12x175)
Seated front raises (12x25) x 3 "love this move"
Lateral side raises (12x25) x 3
DB Shrugs (15x65) x 3
Abs
Cable crunches (25/25/25) 7plates

I did not feel my legs to run today lol..lazy I know G please don`t give a hard time about it hahaha!!! Workout was good try to increase weight in each exercises every week but I will love to see me doing 12 reps withh more weight on and that what I`m working on little increase in weight keeping the reps up. PCT is just looking fine till now.

Arms:
Incline DB curls (15x30) x 3
Seated Tri`s extension (EZ bar) (15x70) x 3
Preacher EZ curl (15x70) (12x70) x 2
Rope downs (15x100) x 3
Hammers (25x25) x 2 (each arm)
Weighted dips (15/15/12) w35lbs

Nice smoke and pumped my arms very well.Get really tired half way my workout and just keep pushing bery motivated to get it done as plan. post cycle therapy (pct) is going fine really not much diffrent just lit bit of energy in the last few days, but nothing big. Hopefully I can continue training before I go home and finish my post cycle therapy (pct) pumping the iron all the way.

Cardio day HIIT
Damn it I hate this with all my heart, lol It feels good after training is done but hurts in the process. Today went like this:
.5 miles warm up
100 meters sprint - 15 sec
150 M jog
100 M sprint - 16 sec
150 M jog
100 M sprint - 17 sec
150 M jog
100 M sprint - 17 sec
.5 mile to finish.

Felt lit bit better than first day, is just to HOT here to run damn it!!!! eating is being good and no sides on post cycle therapy (pct) so far. Tomorrow CHEST DAY HELL YEAH!!!!

Chest:
Bench press (40x45) (15x135) (12x165) x 3
Incline Bench (12x135) (10x135) x 2
Cable cross over (12x 4plts) x 3 (20x 2plts)
Decline Flys (15x30) x 3

Super pumped during and after workout today. I try to drink more water as the temp in here just getting high everyday. Nothing has change as far as my training or eating just energy for the last few days but not as bad I prolly though it will be on post cycle therapy (pct). This is shit is almost over it has being a great experience and the best part of it are you guys...your support your advices all the way thru. THNX BROS AND SIS..

Back:
Lat cable pull down (15x200) x 3
Reverse grip pull downs (15x180) x 3
DB rows (15x65) x 3
DL (10x225) x 3
Pull ups 10/10/9

Good shit today for back, left the DL at the end just to get out of there SMOKE!!! and it happens. Throw some pull ups before we left the gym just to gime my partner a hard time, but man we were done. Nothing wrong today with my energy or stamina, so good overall training.

pikiki - nice work in a tough situation bud - i feel ya

you know any seals out there? I got a brotha on team 3 so i know its getting hot about now.

hang in there and keep up the good work!

pikiki - nice work in a tough situation bud - i feel ya

you know any seals out there? I got a brotha on team 3 so i know its getting hot about now.

hang in there and keep up the good work!

Thnx bro, I don`t know any Seals but I do seen them in action in RC South. God bless him and his bro`s.

Legs:
Squats (15x135) (5x225) (5x275) (5x295) (5x315)
Front Squats (10x135) x 3
Legs ext. (15x45each leg) (12x70) (10x80) (8x90) (6x115)
Legs Pres (12x450) x 3
Seated Calf raises (20x135) (15x135) x 2

Good training on legs today, feel every single move of those exercises today. Took my time between sets and moves. POB thnx for the tip on the Powerade/Gatorade drink really makes a big diffrence it let keep going on thru the whole plan. First week of PCT is done today. Only changes I can really tell of just lit bit of energy while workingout but not sure if the PCT stage or the heat here.

Back