My 1st cycle has gone too far.

You really are liberal in your post detone bro, the thing is that you dont know who hes body is gonna recover and a 6 month cycle should not be taken lightly, espes if its a persons first, but yes there is a good chance that he will recover if he hits pct hard!

One thing why i like 10-12week cycles for first ones are that you also learn about your recovery abilities.

I would keep the aromasin, the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), should be dropped before pct as it will continue to suppress. Get on it ASAP, but you will most likely need a higher dose first to jump start so to speak. I have also recently learned the superiority of Clomid to Nolva, so i would get some. Nolva is also catabolic.

You may also need to do 2 different pcts depending how you recover.

Just hit it hard and you have a good chance at getting through!

Hey bro dont worry too much. I read about this shit for almost two years before i started and i have read of people juicing for 1-2 yrs and then doing pct and getting blood work at 45 days and 90 days and by 45 days test was looking pretty good. They recomend you take HCG starting at 5000iu a week then up to 10,000 iu's a week for 1-2 months along with HMG and Nolva and Clomid.

Hey bro dont worry too much. I read about this shit for almost two years before i started and i have read of people juicing for 1-2 yrs and then doing pct and getting blood work at 45 days and 90 days and by 45 days test was looking pretty good. They recomend you take HCG starting at 5000iu a week then up to 10,000 iu's a week for 1-2 months along with HMG and Nolva and Clomid.

Really...??

You seem to know a lot for a guy recommending 10,000iu of HCG/week which proves you're talking out of you ass. That will almost quarentee you desensitize your Ledwig cell.

the cycle was suppose to be 3months, (12 weeks) but i never stopped lol, however, why you guys act like idiots, its not like im shooting heroin. I know guys who does steroids far more heavy than testo all year. I'm looking for advice for some expert who can recommend a good post cycle therapy (pct) for me.

thanks

dont listin to alex hes a dummy i mean look at ihis rep all red, there is a REEZ for that. probibly dumbass posts.

any how i would keep running a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test (100-250mg EW) for another 4weeks and run soem hcg for 5 weeks leading up to BUT NOT INTO post cycle therapy (pct)
eg.
wk1-5 500iu HCG 2 times a week (about evry 3days) = 1000iu ew
wk6-11 post cycle therapy (pct)* nolvadex 40mg ed wk1/ 30mg ed wk 2 and 3/ 20mg ed wk 4.

Really...??

You seem to know a lot for a guy recommending 10,000iu of HCG/week which proves you're talking out of you ass. That will almost quarentee you desensitize your Ledwig cell.

BIG FUKING BUMPP!!!!!!
10,000iu for months ????
that will do more damage then not using any at all. hcg can perm screw you up.
atleast aas you can recover.

dont go over 2000iu every week ever, in my op.

BIG FUKING BUMPP!!!!!!
10,000iu for months ????
that will do more damage then not using any at all. hcg can perm screw you up.
atleast aas you can recover.

dont go over 2000iu every week ever, in my op.

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

This is the post cycle therapy (pct) that is recommended on post cycle therapy (pct) by Steroid.com :) - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums/ and several other boards. 500iu everyday for 3 weeks. That will be 10500iu in 3 weeks time.

So please explain more why that will do more damage and screw you up, then not using any at all. It looks like this board has very different opinions on how to do things.

pork chop beat me to it, dont run HCG in your post cycle therapy (pct).

norm post cycle therapy (pct) for me
1-4 clomid @ 50mgs
1-4 nolva @ 40mgs
if needed u can run an extra two weeks of clomid at 25mgs and nolva at 20mgs.

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

This is the post cycle therapy (pct) that is recommended on post cycle therapy (pct) by Steroid.com :) - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums/ and several other boards. 500iu everyday for 3 weeks. That will be 10500iu in 3 weeks time.

So please explain more why that will do more damage and screw you up, then not using any at all. It looks like this board has very different opinions on how to do things.

lets examine this for a second, what does HCG do for us bodybuilders? it mimics LH so your balls keep working, if you're trying to get your body to NATURALLY produce its hormones again MEANWHILE injecting exogenous hormones (HCG) then you're body will sense that there is no need to do so which results in EPIC FAILURE. Running test during post cycle therapy (pct) is no different then running hcg during post cycle therapy (pct).

This is so silly, I got like 20 different opinions on how to do things.

Some say I have to get on HCG as quick as possible, and somone strongly recommend me not to get on HCG.

Somone just tell me to not worry and just take nolva and clomid for 4-6 weeks and I will be fine.

I found another cycle recommended without hcg though.

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

What do you think about this one?

anything over 50mgs of clomid usually results with neg sides then positives. don't see what was wrong with mine or porkchops PCT set up, idk what you're waiting to hear i mean use common sense for gods sake do you think it would make any sense at all to run test through PCT? NO, and its not any different for HCG.

If youre gonna run HCG then do it now for a couple weeks then run your post cycle therapy (pct). Theres no sense taking clomid with the HCG because the HCG is suppressive. Otherwise just start your post cycle therapy (pct).

You gotta lot to learn bud. Its quite plain to anyone reading this thread that you had no business ever starting this cycle.

This is so silly, I got like 20 different opinions on how to do things.

Some say I have to get on HCG as quick as possible, and somone strongly recommend me not to get on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).

Somone just tell me to not worry and just take nolva and clomid for 4-6 weeks and I will be fine.

I found another cycle recommended without hcg though.

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

What do you think about this one?

no need for clomid AND nolva . i like nolva over clomid "less sides"
4 weeks of nolvadex at 20-30mg ed.
simple. now since you been on for soo long i would run 4-5 weeks of hcg BEFORE you start the nolvadex.
and start nolva the last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).
there you go simple!
wk1-5 1000iu every week (500iu X2 a week fw day apart)
wk5-9 nolvadex 30mg ed.
DONE!!
simple.
dont get all messed up on HUNDREDS of ways of doing things.

maybe im not smartest guy in the world(room), but im no dummy:hahano:

I'd say if you think you did real damage go to your Dr. and come clean get them to fix it lol.....

Interested in your story.

Certainly I'm not the first person to think "Hey, I hope you keep us up to date."

Your situation seems a bit extreme at first glance, but then I think about all of my friends who appear to have completely (110%) thrown caution to the wind - and they ended up being fine. All of them.

...but none the less, I would like to hear about how you are feeling and what your body weight and gym routine is going like.

No I have not been using hcg. I see now I have been cycling 4,5 - 5 months, not 6 months as I said before, but I guess it still really bad right? I'm 24 years old, and I have gained nearly 8 kgs and lost a lot of fat. I am currently 85 kgs now, have abs and i'm very happy with the result, but some of you guys say i'm fucked for life so that doesn't put a smile on my face. Is it really that bad? wouldn't a good post cycle therapy (pct) do the work for me?

I just need a really good recommendation for a post cycle therapy (pct) from someone who knows his stuff.

:flylicker

Some of the guys on here are trying to scare you but I sure hope you take it all in. Even though some are not here to help what you did is immature and irresponsible. that said I would imagine your not fvcked, listen to the ones with rep power and do more home work. If things don't improve Go see your DR. And keep us posted. :destroy:

Back