my 1st cycle of test cyp, anavar,winny

bigseant101

Hi, im currently on my 4th wk at running a cutting cycle test cyp 400mg per wk in 2x shots mon and thurs, also ive ran anaver 50mg ed and just up it to 100mg ed this wk. Also arimidex 0.5 ed,, i
was gunna run

anavar wk1-4 50mg
Anavar wk 4-8 100mg
Test cyp wk1-8 400mg
Test prop wk 9-12 100mg eod
Winny wk 9-12 50mg eod

Im 6ft 6 240lb

Ive had good strength and lean muscle gains so far and lost a lot of weight off my waist and belly (dropped 2 pant sizes)

My wkly meals are

Meal 1 protein shake half cup of oats with 3 egg white 8.15am
Meal2 tin on tune, fruit box and banana 10.30am
Meal3 2xchciken breasts and veg 12.30
Meal4 tin of tuna and banana 3.30
Meal 5 protein shake 6.00pm
Workout for hour and half weight training with 20mins cardio 6.30-8.00pm
Meal6 chicken breast with veg and protein shake

Can any1 please give me any advice what to change or stick to what im planning on doing??
Thanks!!

Ive been training hard and eating clean with an odd cheat here and there,, this is the best ive looked for a long time and constantly getting people saying im looking alot better/healthier so its all good especially with another 8 wks to go. Im gunna do the standard clomid, nolva post cycle therapy (pct). What id really like your opinion on is wether to drop the anavar wk 4-8 and then start it bk wk8-12 or tottaly drop it and do Winstrol (winny) wk8-12 or do both??? Ive read many sites for a number off months and its a mixed opinion probly with the majority saying drop it wk 4-8???

This is my 1st proper cycle, Going on holiday in 10wks so getting in shape best i can for then. Feel alot fitter,faster,stronger and healthier and look better, my fat is just melting away off my diet and routine :)

I know it's too late but you should've done a "Test Only" cycle since it's your first time. What if you end up with some bad sides? You won't know if its from the Prop, Test C, Anavar (var) or Winstrol (winny). It's recommended that you only try one new compound per cycle so you know how your body is gonna react to it.

Been on the test cyp for just over 4 wks now and had zero sides, plus the Anavar (var) at 50mg a day is hardly gunna cause any sides as its mild,, i only started takin arimidex last wk and that was just as a precaution. Ive had zero sides so far but i get what your saying pal,, seeing as im already over a month through this and seeing some good lean gains aswell as belly fat melting what would your opinion be on staying on Anavar (var) till wk8 or dropping it now till later and what to stack with the test prop at wk8???

You shouldn't have been knowledgeable of the person trying to help you. Instead, you should've taken the advice with every intent that he is trying to help you until you otherwise find out through research.

In my opinion, Mustang is hitting the nail on the head. You should be using a test only cycle for your first official cycle but ultimately, you're going to do whatever you think is right regardless of what others, who probably have a great deal of experience who are trying to save you from the negative sides you may experience.

Goodluck with you multi-compound first cycle.

Arimidex is too high you might crash your e2 levels drop it down to eod instead of ed. Theres no need to switch to test prop at the end just stay with the longer ester since your running adex bloat shouldnt be a prob. My current cycle i ran Anavar (var) 1-4 and now im running it the last 4 weeks as well at 80mg per day. I would suggest that instead of Winstrol (winny) bro

Thanks bigkit for the help pal, im just gunna do that then and drop the Anavar (var) till wk 8, drop the adex to eod and stay on test cyp for the whole 12wks, what pct did you use after that cycle??

You should not do the winstrol at the end man. Save it for a different cycle I recommend not throwing in random things in your first cycle. That is just my opinion. I think winstrol is a harsh drug on certain people to.

Thanks bigkit for the help pal, im just gunna do that then and drop the Anavar (var) till wk 8, drop the adex to eod and stay on test cyp for the whole 12wks, what pct did you use after that cycle??

14 days after last shot, clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg both ED for 4 weeks

Ok yes ill give the prop and Winstrol (winny) a miss this time and just run the test cyp and leave the Anavar (var) alone till wk 8,, thanks for the help, ill follow that pct pal nice1

Back