My 1st self pix...:)

Lucky13 said:
What's your cycle history ?

I am 38 when I was 20 I did russian d-bol for 6 weeks then 3 years later I did 2 weeks of deca.Considering doing deca again as I have been told that it improves your joints for months afterwards if you lift responsibly.I lift for reps & the pump maybe once ever 3-4 months I will try a max.

Looking excellent parrish. I hope I could look like you do when I'm 38 (I'm 28 now). You're very lean. Your %bf is under 10%.
Do you stay lean all year long?

luquillo78 said:
Looking excellent parrish. I hope I could look like you do when I'm 38 (I'm 28 now). You're very lean. Your %bf is under 10%.
Do you stay lean all year long?

In the last 4 years I have gone no longer than 4 days without a workout.this really sucks!!
If you look up you will notice I just had a hernia operation & a cyst removed........so no weights for 6 weeks:(
I guess that's why I have been hanging on this site so often :)
My bf goes from 7% I would say in the picture to maybe 14% right now:(:(:(
Fuck what can you do?
Cardio bike,eliptical,run I do 4 times a week with 4 days of weights too.
Diet is HUGE.I truly believe I look better now is beacause I can finally afford the food !! Honestly it is cheaper and faster to take a few CC a week but what I keep is real..even though it is not that muchif yoou really want hardcore help look under Vince Gioranda,he used to wrtie for Musclemag years ago before he passed.A real oldtimer hardcore type guy that brings you back to the basics.

I found a recent full bodt picture from September,2006.
This is my usual summer build.....not great but not bad either.

Back