My 2nd cycle - Test E and Anadrol

JohnnyFamas

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself:
I am 23 y.o., 1.86m height and 85kg at 13% Bodyfat right now.

I am working out for 5-6 years, and last year I decided to start my first cycle, with Test E only (500mg/week)
The results were very good, I gained at least 10 pounds of pure muscle.

So I need your help with my 2nd cycle.
I think that Test E (500mg/week) and Anadrol would suit me the best. I want to bulk and gain more mass, I don't care much about water retention (I need more mass)
I am not using Deca right now because I want to evolve more gradually, so my next cycle will include Deca.
I've attached you guys a picture with my cycle planning. Please give me your oppinions.

Thanks

View attachment 558766

Looks layed out well to me, however I would personally change a few things:

1) If you can, avoid Anapolon. That stuff is some real shit, propably strongest oral and you will get big, but you will pay the price. I ran it in the past and fucked up my liver, had to take a 1,5 years from drugs, and that was just 6 weeks (3 on 75 mg 3 on 100mg). If you really want it, cut it to 4 weeks only and be sure to make blood work done when you finish cycle, this shit is no joke.

2) There should be at least 2 weeks window between your last test shot and PCT, I see only 1 week. This way you will still have way too much synthetic test in your system for PCT to work properly.
3) I would go with 50mg proviron a day, that shit is good, no sides and will make your dick rock hard.
4) Run tamoxifen only if you have gyno symptoms, not good to run it through cycle as you might feel a bit lethargic from it at least I always felt when I ran it like that.
5) I would switch Tamoxifen for Arimidex or Aromasin as AI, as Tamox isnt AI really, it just blocks your estrogen so you dont get gyno (simply put), but doesnt lower actual estrogen and trust me if you throw in Anapolon at 100mg you will be like a balloon lol

Otherwise looks good, GL

I'm a fan of anadrol, but no need to up the dosage like that, start with either 50, or 100 and stick with it for the 6 weeks (I respect the opinion of the above poster, but saying he suffered liver damage from only 6 weeks on it is very rare, if it was 6 months I'd buy it)

I like the idea of running a small dosage of nolva (10mg is ok) with every cycle, and proviron too is a favourite of mine (I run 50mg of that ed)

u need to add an ai, either aromasin or arimidex...

and lastly... wait an extra week to start your PCT, no need for 100mg of clomid, 50mg is enough and run that with 40mg of nolva for 30 days

drol is something else..i have seen people add 1lb a day off it.. make sure youre ai is in check!

Back