My 5th cycle

zamitz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be my 5th cycle, I'll start my cycle in about 2weeks and my body fat is about 8%. I'm 1,75cm, weighing in at 80kg and 21years old. Have been training for about 4years now and I'm about to try a pretty heavy cycle. I know that this is quite a lot for my weight but still I'm looking for a body transformation.

weeks 1-10: Equipoise 500mg/week
weeks 1-10: Sustanon 500mg/week
weeks 1-10: Deca phenylpropionate 400mg/week
weeks 1-8: Trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD
weeks 11-15:winstrol depot 50mg EOD

I was thinking about combining the tren and the winstrol but I'm afraid of loosing more hair then. Somebody said that if you loose hair on tren and winstrol there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks in advance for any replies. Any help is appreciated!!

Last edited:
What were your other cycles like??? Its seems to me you are making your cycle more complicated than need be.... 5 different drugs??? Unless your a pro bodybuilder I think its too much... but I always caution on the side of less is best...

No disrespect....but you need to speak English here.

I have no idea if you are giving or asking for sources or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost Welcome to the board! :D

Thats a lot for your 80 kgs. And As Thefantom1 said Is usually used by pro bodybuilders. What have your other cycles consisted of. Cause if you have done 4 cycles before and havent reached over 170 lbs something is seriously wrong, Either with your Trainingroutines or Diet and rest. Steroids are just a help.
Remember it is not the quantity that will make you grow, its you and your dedication.

I would recommend a cycle consisting of
week 1-12:

Test Enanthate 500 mgs/week
And for the last 6 weeks Winstrol at 50 mg ed.

remember you need a liverprotector and a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to battle Gyno and bloat.
Proper PCT.

No disrespect....but you need to speak English here.

I have no idea if you are giving or asking for sources or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
21 yrs old, 5th cycle, 5'9" and 175 lbs??? You need to learn a lot before jumping on another cycle, im 5'5" and weighed 170 lbs after my first cycle. Get your training and diet in order first, and you are damn young to have ran 5 cycles already.

First and foremost, Drop the Clomid and use Nolvadex. Never start a cycle if you dont have what you need for it.

Second, Use letro or Arimidex to keep down bloat.
And the dosing of your cycles have been entirely off since you use waaay to much
AAS for your weight there are guys weighing in at 250 lbs who dont use that amount of gear, its all in the DIET, REST and TRAINING. And no fucking DRINKING THROUGHOUT THE CYCLES, u should go and have your bloodlevels checked out cause drinking that heavily and using that amount of gear has already fucked up your liver and/or endochrine system.

After your tests I would recommend the following cycle if everything checks out:

Week 1-12:
500 mg Test Enanthate
Letro 1 mg EOD, if not needed bring doses down a bit.

Week 6-12:
Winstrol 50 mg ED.
R-ALA 300-400 mg ED throughout your cycle and till after your post cycle therapy (pct) (OF NOLVADEX)

And remember, this isnt a fucking game, you only have one life and then its over.

TylerDurden said:
maybe its too much gear for you, but if youre going to do it...

w1-w10: Equipoise 500mg/week
w1-w10: Sustanon 500mg/week
w1-w10: Deca phenylpropionate 400mg/week
w7-w13: Winstrol depot 50mg ED

skip the tren for now :afro:
ok
/zam

Last edited:
Back