my A-- hurts from AAS

steve169872

This last shot gave me a knot and making my ass hurt...slightly better today than yesterday

Any advise? What did i do wrong this time with the pin?

it will happen. my arse is sore right now too. what size needle did you use? when you hit your glute you pin the upper, outter corner. But I still get sore. It has to do the with BA% of that compound and we react different to different size needles. Maybe try something smaller like a 25G

PB thx

Its normally not this sore, maybe just maybe a tad bit...stuff is smooth ive been using..this time hurts to sit on left cheek

This happens to me usually one time during a cycle, feels stiff and sore in the muscle. I always keep a hot pad on it a couple times a day.

i hope u injected in the right place. divide ure ass cheek into 4 equal boxes. u should be injecting in the upper outside portion of ure ass cheek - away from the equator

1 sore injection per cycle?! thats good statistics I guess I'm a bad pinner because I get sore like every 3 injections =/ I know I hit the right spots but I do notice my hand moves a tiny bit sometimes so maybe this is my problem. I didnt know a little bit of movement would do it.
But ya try 25G. I seem to get along better with them than 22's and 23's maybe you will too.

speaking of hair, is this the most disgusting thing u've ever seen or what?
i feeling like barfing...

hair on tongue
tounge.jpg

Back