my bulk with 3J...inside!

i am on tren right now...i usually do cardio on my rest days. i lift weight in the morning..would it be too much if i went in the evening on the training days and did maybe 20-30 minutes of LISS cardio?? i have two more weeks left on tren and i would like to make the most of it if possible. any feedback greatly appreciated :)

i am on tren right now...i usually do cardio on my rest days. i lift weight in the morning..would it be too much if i went in the evening on the training days and did maybe 20-30 minutes of LISS cardio?? i have two more weeks left on tren and i would like to make the most of it if possible. any feedback greatly appreciated :)

your on tren its one of the most anti-catabolic compounds... go run bro.. keep it steady and low intensity

ok these were taken a week back...i am still blasting..finshed tren two weeks ago.

body a little lower than last time..but still high...but i am managing to keep the weight under control..specially during this festive season haha

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

weight is 105kg's...my strength has also gone up..despite stopping the tren a while back..on 650mg's/test a week now

thanks 3J!!

yes of course...i cant go too crazy with squats or deads because of some serious lower back issues..i had surgery on my back 3 years back and its still not right. but i dont neglect...sadly my quads and hams are not in par with the rest of my physique because of this, and being 6"4 just makes it harder to build..but thats ok..what other choice do i have..if i hurt myself again..i may have to give up weight training for good. the last time i hurt my back..i was off my feet for 6 months... my calves are rocking though hahahh

Damn bro ur lookin freakin awsome! You deffenty have the physique ever dude wants. Keep up the hard work! You are the proof that 3J's diet plan works.

Great job, keep it going .
one day many months years i want to keep the motivation/dedication going . kudo's to the 3j family look forward to working with u all

Back