My Bulking Diet For The NPC USA's!

THE BOUNCER

Community Veteran, Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
My Bulking Diet For The NPC USA's!
This is a sample of what my bulking diet looks like. Of cource it changes a little but this an average day of eating. I get 10-11 "bodybuilder friendly" meals in, then what ever I want to eat in between I will eat.

7am: 10 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs
*****8oz bowl of oatmeal with a tbsp of nat peanut butter
*****2 pieces whole wheat toast with jelly

8:30am: 2 homemade turkey burgers with sour cream and bacon
*******2 potato rolls

10am: 2 T-bone steaks and a large potato

11:30am: homemade pizza with everything on it
********pint of Ben&Jerry's ice creme

1pm: protein shake

2:30: protein shake

4pm: 10 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs
*****8oz bowl of oatmeal with a tbsp of nat peanut butter
*****2 pieces whole wheat toast with jelly

6pm: 2 T-bone steaks and a large potato

8pm: protein shake and bowl of ice creme

10pm: 2 chicken breast

11pm: cottage cheese mixed with peaches

12pm: protein shake mixed with low fat milk

damn i wish i had the time and cash to eat that much and every hour and a half. Do you sleep at all during the day, or do you only get 7 hours a night?

THE BOUNCER said:
yep, sure do but that ain't gonna stop me.
This is the attitude that gets serious BBers bigger!! I have to FORCE-FEED as well. It seems like you finally get used to eating so much after a week or two!!

bigpresser said:
This is the attitude that gets serious BBers bigger!! I have to FORCE-FEED as well. It seems like you finally get used to eating so much after a week or two!!
right on bro, most people just don't understand.

bronco, i get 8-9 hours a night.

Holy shit, Bouncer!! How do you find time to post on the forum!! LOL!! You must do alot of scarfin' while on the computer!!

cory said:
Holy shit, Bouncer!! How do you find time to post on the forum!! LOL!! You must do alot of scarfin' while on the computer!!
na, it only takes me like 20 mintues to cook and eat a meal. i like to eat like a mad man. gets me pumped for some reason.lol

Got a question bouncer, what do u do for money bro??? Also how old are you? I like your layout, and yes I definitely agree you just have to eat, it's not about enjoying food. it's just about eating and getting bigger.

I don't know, everything on that list sounds pretty freaking delicious. It is still hard to get that many calories in EVERY DAY. It's easy for a few days or weeks but it takes real dedication to keep it up to the point where it starts to make a difference. That, I believe, is the hardest part for newbies. Dedication and perseverence.

Do you take anything in the way of appetite stimulants or anything? I force feed too but Christ, 4 Tbones, 2chickenbreasts, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!

I've found that once you start eating like that it becomes easier to handle. In fact it gets to the point where I feel I have to eat like that to survive. lol And it definately makes dieting harder than a biotch. But for the real mass it's got to be done with me.

Holy!! and I thought I ate alot bouncer.I have been on a bulking diet for 3 mos and am actually looking foward to dieting soon :D

f.

Fuckin A dude! That pint of B&J's is damn near 2,000 cals alone! How many cals are you consuming daily? Do you have a macro breakdown of that? p.s. I have a feeling you shit about 5 times a day huh?

That's a huge diet. How do you find the time to eat that much and still live a normal life? Do you have a job? I don't know how a job could fit into such a time consuming diet. Anyway good luck with you comp.

Back