my chest is uneven, help.

mrwis2010

the left side of my chest is visibly uneven, the upper pec on my inner left side, is noticably larger than my right. it has been this way for several years now, i believe it to be a result of bad form during my frosh-soph years of highschool.

what can i do, has anyone else had a problem like this. It just sucks when bastards say things like "oh look that side is a little bigger than the other" when they are just fat everywhere.

should i try dumbells press or what? extra reps for that one side, its kinda hard to do when youre talk about chest

mrwis2010 said:
the left side of my chest is visibly uneven, the upper pec on my inner left side, is noticably larger than my right. it has been this way for several years now, i believe it to be a result of bad form during my frosh-soph years of highschool.

what can i do, has anyone else had a problem like this. It just sucks when bastards say things like "oh look that side is a little bigger than the other" when they are just fat everywhere.

should i try dumbells press or what? extra reps for that one side, its kinda hard to do when youre talk about chest

site injects will help. volumous ones. start out small and work your way up. 3 or 4 ml in a pec will be ok.

Usually it is a sign of mild scoliosis when one side is not the same as another, if it doesn't apply to other areas of the body though, then it is probably just genetic makeup, i.e. shape differences.

Just as Arnolds right and left biceps did not look the same, so can your left and right pecs.

try masturbating with both hands... if you stick with your right hand to much your right side will have more endurance and going at it like a madman for 10 minutes builds up some endurance and burns calories, making that side a little smaller... i like to switch it up with lefty from time to time to ensure even muscular work during beat off sessions...

:D

lol, sounds like an execelent plan, accept i am talking about my chest, i dont know if i really am "flexing" my chest when i am:wackit: :wavey:

Drop the amount of weight you are using and focus on form. Use dumbbells and incorporate unilateral exercises.

i got the same problem bro.. check out my pic thread at

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39844

and i do have scoliosis, you can see it from my pics, my right shoulder is lower than my left naturally... all those years of talking on the phone as a teenager using my left shoulder to hold the phone combined with carrying 15 pounds of books to school on my right... thanks for dropping that knowledge, never thought that could be factor...

Back