My Clen Side Effects...

hahhaa first time i took clen a while ago I completely fucked up the dosage and started at 120mcg...had horrible headaches and my entire body literally ached...like my bones and everything...very odd, thought i was gonna die lol. Mind you this was quite some time ago and I definitely learned from that.

Thank you for resurrecting a thread that's nearly 2 1/2 years old to add those pearls of wisdom. My favorite dog is buried in the back yard -- died back in 2005. With your skills you probably have at chance at bringing her back, too. Please contact me with your fee structure and to make arrangements for a visit.

good one douche bag...i came across this while looking for some things on ephedrine and i thought it would be funny. Why so negative bruh?

Does that mean you're not coming over?

OK -- it was harsh. I was trying to be funny. Suppose I should have added a smiley or two...

yes a few smiley's would have lightened up the tone...but yes I'll be there...tomorrow good? If your dog tries to bite me after bringing it back...it's dead again... i swear

Back