My Clen Side Effects...

evansss

GET BIG
Or lack thereof... i took 140 mcg's today of liquid clen and basically no side effects...is it possible for the clen to be effective without experiencing any of the shakes, sweats etc... im getting a bit weary of the effectiveness of this...diet and training are on point for the most part...

jeans that are usually tight did feel a bit more loose today, but with the lack of side's i dont know if i can attribute this to the clen.

im taking my first cycle of clen too. i start @ 40 mcg and am now up to 60 mcg. im seeing pretty great fat loss along with good pumps

other sides: loss of appetite, lethargy, increased heart rate

mine are tablets tho*

yeah it seems that im losing weight as well... but im taking more than double your dosage, and its my first time as well...tho i started low and worked my way up....

im not feeling a real loss of appetite, but i do feel sluggish at times, and for some reason have a real quick heartbeat late night when im trying to go to sleep...maybe i just notice it more then.

the liquid is supposed to be just as good as the tabs though....

i have had preaty good results using albuteral, very good fat lose, no cramping, and good pumps. i tried clen and shook so bad i couldnt hold my fork to eat my chicken. lol made me feel like a crack head, that was at 60mcg. im very sensitive to stimulants. but albuteral at 20mg a day split every 4 hous has been really great. its liquid form too

I've used both tabs and liquid. I found I needed a bit of a higher dose with the liquid, for whatever reason, in order to attain similar results.

I also have some albuterol that I'm going to give a run shortly. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to clen.

Two questions I now have...

Feeling no side effects at 140 mcg...what is the highest dose one should run for Clen, since it seems that I have a pretty good tolerance for this drug.

Also, in my off weeks, can I run an ECA stack? I've heard mixed comments abou doing this. Some swear by it, while others say it fucks with your beta2 antagonists, or something like that?

evansss said:
Two questions I now have...

Feeling no side effects at 140 mcg...what is the highest dose one should run for Clen, since it seems that I have a pretty good tolerance for this drug.

Also, in my off weeks, can I run an ECA stack? I've heard mixed comments abou doing this. Some swear by it, while others say it fucks with your beta2 antagonists, or something like that?

I went up to 200mcg with the liquid version, a full ml before noticing the effects.

I think it's a great idea alternating clen with ECA every two weeks. It's the protocol I'll usually employ.

yeah...im too late into my first cycle to go up to 200 but im def going to start at a wayy higher dosage so i can peak at around 200 and stay there for a few days.

anybody have any info about the eca being alright to use during your off weaks of clen? this is my first time using shit like this besides back in the day when i use to take hydroxycut with the ephedrine in it(dont laugh i was like 15)

you should know when clenbuterol's working. i feel a definite wired feeling and an inability to keep a steady hand (minor jitters).

clen is a pretty lame fat burner in my opinion.

IMO if you want to burn fat go for DNP (possibly with ephedrine). i lost 7 pounds in a week at 600mg per day. it was harsh and a much lower dose is preferable.

markmansell said:
you should know when clenbuterol's working. i feel a definite wired feeling and an inability to keep a steady hand (minor jitters).

clen is a pretty lame fat burner in my opinion.

IMO if you want to burn fat go for DNP (possibly with ephedrine). i lost 7 pounds in a week at 600mg per day. it was harsh and a much lower dose is preferable.

DNP is for advanced users only or for idiots who don't know what there dealing with...

i would never touch dnp. its one of the very few things that can actually kill u. and slin, i wouldnt touch that either. of course there are stupid people who dont asperate and can shoot into vains and stuff, but if ur not stupid ur ok with gear. make one mistake using dnp or slin and it will b to late for u to find out. dont take dnp unless u know what u are doing. stick to clen or albuteral

yea im prolly going to the dr's to get a checkup afterwards...not strictly for the clen...i wanna see if im healthy in general, but that'll sure help.

ironfreak703 said:
i would never touch dnp. its one of the very few things that can actually kill u. and slin, i wouldnt touch that either. of course there are stupid people who dont asperate and can shoot into vains and stuff, but if ur not stupid ur ok with gear. make one mistake using dnp or slin and it will b to late for u to find out. dont take dnp unless u know what u are doing. stick to clen or albuteral
DNP needs to be taken with careful oversight, but you're really overstating the risk of death, which is rare.

im getting horrible chest pains every once in a while on clen... im at 80 mcg a day... is that a normal side?

I dont find clen to be any better then good ol Ephedrine to be honest. I think that clen if overhyped. Im not saying it will not work just think that ephedrine works just as well for the risks.

Nope its Mark Walberg back from the marky mark days. It pretty close though... So except my shoulders are wider :)

Back