my cut 245lbs to 198lbs in 5 weeks

photo shopped... look at his right arm in the 2nd picture compared to his left... gimme a break, 50lbs in 5 weeks. You on a crack/meth diet?

photo shopped... look at his right arm in the 2nd picture compared to his left... gimme a break, 50lbs in 5 weeks. You on a crack/meth diet?

agreed. his arm looks stretched and blurry around the edges, and he took the pic with a solid green bathroom door behind him so you wouldn't see stretching.

I say shopped as well. It would be extremely hard (and dangerous) to lose that much weight on DNP and ECA in 5 weeks... Thats about the fastest way to lose weight and I have at least tried them all. something about this story isnt right.

Agreed Pic two does look odd but the transformation between one and three is still good.

Well done.

Y can't people put there real stats and weight and size on here. Photo shop y even fool urself. And ur 245 in what pic?

well im an ass lol,i told him when he first posted that he looked good and a good job changing,but i was wrong the more i looked at him lol,that 1st picture before he started lifting is the way i look:gay2::insane2:

Back