My Cycle! (before pics)

Its all good everyones got an opinion, apology excepted tho no big deal. I pinned tuesday and friday of this week, been taking the dbol as expected swell. 2.5 pounds gained in the first 6 days so far. I feel great and im gonna keep on truckin for another week or two and will give some solid feedback with more pictures to compare.

Who needs a big bench anyways it's not about how much u can lift it's how much u look like u can lift lol. I've got bicep tendonitus so benching is out of the question anyways

I hear ya, I do mainly incline and decline with dumbells. Also I use a lot of cable flys and things like that. I'm not really looking to lift more than everyone, I'm looking to lift to my capabilities and let the hard work show! Although this dbol is giving me alphamaleingitus and I want to lift everything.

I've got a friend who is 6' 7" and was 205# when he started lifting natural. Only got to about #220 after two years of hard lifting and eating everything in sight. We put him on a dbol and test cycle, and 6 weeks later he had gained 25#. Looked great. So I say "go for it" and don't waste your time with the natty approach. At 225 you look pretty good for just starting out. We'll all enjoy your progress notes and pics. It will be inspirational.

can i ask why you are planning on nolva and clomid during PCT? I thought they do the same thing? I apologize if this is generally known but i am a novice about to start my first cycle.

Basically because after major research it is the recommended approach to a better recovery. But if my memory serves correct clomid is better for kick starting the ol baby makers and nolva is better for making sure you don't look like you make babies (Gyno)

Today was officially the end of week 1, little bit of water retention but some very noticeable strength gains. I feel great and I don't know if I'm getting some good labido effect from the dbol and test at week one or if I just feel great? I'm sitting at 230lbs today tho! Everything is going according to plan and ill post a 1 week pic.

Day 9
Still feeling awesome in the gym, pumps are great and the weight keeps going up. Besides strength gains I'm getting very vascular also. I've been working a lot lately but I will post pics soon of my progress. Defiantly not huge yet but I have been upping my intake of food as often as possible. I never knew I could eat so much of the same shit lol. Here is a list of everything I eat in a day, there is no other foods that enter my body and there is no other fluids besides water and skim milk besides black coffee. Better yet here is my diet I have been eating.

Meal 1
6 eggs 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
Banana
1 cup skim milk

Meal 2 PWO
3 scoops whey
1 cup mixed berries
1/2 cup oatmeal
Banana
1 cup skim milk, all of this is blended into a big ass shake

Meal 3
2 tilapia fillets
Lots of broccoli "I'm not a fan I just eat as much as I can handle for fiber."
1 large sweet potato

Meal 4
1/2 to 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese
1 big handful of peanuts

Meal 5
Salmon filet
Large sweet potato
Broccoli

Meal 6
1/2 cup cottage cheese
16 oz skim milk

Sleep sleep sleep, wake up and repeat. What do you guys think about my diet? Should I grow fairly well with said meal plan? I mean I'm growing but I'm also taking dbol lol

Great gains so far! I personally like the whey so i have like 3 shakes a day since they dont really make me full and i can keep eating more afterwards... But it looks like you're eating pretty well.

I feel all the tall people, i'm 6'4 and 200lbs been lifting for a year, do i even eat? sad thing is i do eat like 4000-4500kcals/day...

also quick question, I'm not a real impatient person so dont think i just want to take max amount of gear for most "superficial" results. Would there be any advantages or disadvantages to 1000mg per week VS 750? im not gyno prone but at the same time if taking 1000mg a week will yield better keepable results i would not be upposed to it. Also would this have any additional health issues in comparison to 750mg?

From what I've read around more gear doesn't necessarily mean more gains. Besides if this is your first cycle you will make incredible gains just running the same amount of test you got since ur receptors are fresh. Just remember if u so up it, the next time you cycle ur gonna have to keep upping the dose to get the same results. My first cycle was basically the same as yours I did prop and dbol but only ran the prop @ 525 mgs a week and I gained and kept over 25 pounds. My 2 cents bro.

- Sent from my iPhone

This will be my second cycle, but the first one was just f'd up due to fake or week gear, finished it with kalpa and started making gains only towards the end so I think majority of the gear I took was bunk and of course kalpa was real. I'm fine with the 750 tho, was just curious to know the options or differences in the gap. I'm 100% comfortable with what I am doing right now. Thanks for the reply

So i just thought i knew what dbol pump was, except i found out today what it REALLY is. Was doing chest and tri's and the front of my delts for some reason were flaring up and it fuckin hurt! had to dangle from the chin up bar to release the blood lol probably looked ilk an idiot. that is all

Thanks brutha, I'm putting the work in hopefully the results reflect this work! Time will tell however it is nice just to see and feel size gains knowing how tought it was for me to put on lbm before.

Back