my cycle of test e 500mg a week

ok first week is down and took both shot in the thigh, alternate right on monday and thursday was left. the test im running is 300 mg/ml sooo im having to shoot 0.8333 monday/thursday,,. ok so now that you guys know whats up i will keep you posted through out my 12 weeks! thanks!

ManOfMuscle said:
Or you could go above the dreaded 500 mark and just shoot 2ml a week.

Great advice.......NOT

It's his first cycle if I'm not mistaken.

What's next MoM.....advocating a gram a week for first cycles?

no no your wrong my friend... u will see my pics after it and im telling you the discipline on eating right is sooo strict. chicken/brown rice,steak sweet potatoe/chicken vegies, and so on.. its non stop in the gym and trust me you will soon see.. actually in 11 weeks! i want to run strictly 500 mg thats it for this go around!

better yet ill have pics tom. i want a before and after shot anyway and i have gone 1 week which has no effect of the size of me... willl be posted tom...

ok pics are on stand still... my girl came down for 4 days and stayed wth me and it was tuff to even leave the house!! lol! hint hint~! anyway.. monday was 1st injection of the week and it was a little painful due to the fact that i didnt switch needles after drawing up! not too bad though just uncomfortable! 23 1/2 gauge what i shoot in thigh and 25 in delt... so... ill keep you posted on todays workout! also just finished meal # 2 didnt wake up until 10 so im on track that way... but ill check back in with ya...

did bi/tri and the pump was insane but not alot of strength increase i feel stronger and as though i can keep going but not sure....probably just a mental thing! thursday will end week 2 so looking foward to seeing what weeks 4-12 produce!!

kid...ok once u see me now after eating soo right and hitting the weights extrememly hard you wont be saying kid! i love learning about bb'ing and i am not saying i know everything because i learned something new today but for my age im VERY mature and i know what im doing in and out of the gym! im 6'2 243, bench max as of Febuary 1- 425, squat as of feb 3- 560, and dead as of feb 7- 385... dead is slowly coming up and so is squat... i stand head and shoulders above my family and as far as growing in height is not going to happen... you are right that i am too young but look at the greats... arnold started at 18 and im sure majority of your TOP bb'ers in the game started at 18-20... so... i must say i admit probably too early BUT its too late now... maybe i will regret it later when im 50-60 but now i dont. pics are coming thanks....

ok sorry didnt post earlier... did legs today as well as 2nd injection for the 2nd week in delt... kinda awkward since i do it myself and aspirating was the hardest part!? but we got the job done! legs... wow... were not up to par today... hit squat with warmup for 4 sets which of the 2 was with 315 at 10 reps and that felt really bad so i stopped. not sure why but everytime went down just didnt feel good?? legs are sore from injection but not sure and its not from stretching cause i strecht out extrmely well all the time.. so who knows... did leg extension,calve raise,and leg press with alittle stair climber... felt good but not like it usually does..? tom. is chest day so well see how it goes with shoulder after injection....

kid, i dont think anyone is worried about your height. its more about your endocrine system. you are jeoprodizing crucial years of natural test.

Last edited:
ah i hate the kid!! lol but i know im a youngin' so i might as well get use to it... i undestand what your saying and i guess im taking that chance..

Back