My Cycle

xxhoody69xx

I HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF TEST 400 AND 2 BOTTLES OF DECA 300 AND 100 10 ML D -BOLS AND 25 ANADROL 75 ML I WANTED TO PUT THIS IN TO A CYCLE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE I AINT SURE IF THE ANADROL AND THE D BOLS MIX AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD PUT ON IF I EAT RIGHT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF (THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE ) THANKS FO R ALL THE HELP

xxhoody69xx said:
I HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF TEST 400 AND 2 BOTTLES OF DECA 300 AND 100 10 ML D -BOLS AND 25 ANADROL 75 ML I WANTED TO PUT THIS IN TO A CYCLE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE I AINT SURE IF THE ANADROL AND THE D BOLS MIX AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD PUT ON IF I EAT RIGHT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF (THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE ) THANKS FO R ALL THE HELP

ATOP USING CAPS. AND GIVE UR STATS. THIS IS THE LONGEST RUN ON SENTENCE I HAVE READ. EVER. WHEN I READ IT IT MAKES ME THINK U R A ROBOT/OUT

Test- 500mg/10 weeks
Deca- 400mg/10weeks
Dbol- 30mg a day/6 weeks

20mg Nolvadex week 1-10(IF NEEDED)

PCT- week 12-15, 40 mg a day.

I'd leave the anadrol out and not take the nolvadex alongside cycle as that will hold back some results but its best to take it if you run into and side effects.. work out the dosages and buy what you need to, to get up to parr with how much you need.

This is a classic cyce and according to many nearly impossible to beat in terms of mass... dont forget to eat like a mad man and knock up vitamins, minerals etc.

Makaveli_786 said:
Test- 500mg/10 weeks
Deca- 400mg/10weeks
Dbol- 30mg a day/6 weeks

20mg Nolvadex week 1-10(IF NEEDED)

PCT- week 12-15, 40 mg a day.
That's a bit much if it's his frist cycle

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
That's a bit much if it's his frist cycle

JohnnyB

He said it was not his first....... but I agree there's no way anyone can give good advise without knowing his cycle history and stats first. Shit, his first and only cycle could have been 15mg d-bol for 3 weeks.

Yeah he said that wasnt his first cycle but I wouldnt recommend that cycle for a newbee so like I said I wouldnt mind hearin his stats and training/AAS history first

Back