My Experience with Tren Ace n Test Prop Cycle

ralphcooper

Hello Fellas,
Im very grateful to all for all suggestions n advice i get from steroidology everytime i need.
I m here to share my experience with Tren Ace + Test Prop + Clen cycle .
Its my 4th week running with this cycle as :
Tren Ace 50 mg EOD
Tesp Prop 100 mg EOD
Clen 2 tabs(2weeks on - 2 weeks off)

I feel great with Test Prop n Tren Ace with my cutting cycle.
Its just Clenbutral giving me little trouble ,lack of energy ,muscle cramps and little muscle tremors(hand shake initially) and fast heart beats.But for now m getting normal to it...still feeling less energy n headache sometimes and my body temp is always seems high a little....searched a lot about it n slower the dosage of clen to .40 mcg per day and second week again ramp up to .80 mcg .
Any suggestions guys to make my body fuel up each day ....should i add on any thing with this cycle to reduce the side effects n increase the results....m on clean diet since 4 weeks....with approx 250 gms of Protein each day
My Body weight is 76 kgs n height is 5'7
Please advice me about this and is there anything good i can do with this Tren ace n Test Prop cycle to improve the results ???
Thanks in advance!!!

So are you getting results with you're cycle so far? Whats your goal for it? Are you using proper AI"s while on cycle. Have you used any Taurine? That effectivly helps with some Clen cramping side affects.

^^^agreed.

I don't know about clen, but I have had trouble with energy levels on tren a, and from what I've heard and researched it could be related to cortisol, from my experience anyway. You could supplement vit c 3000mg post workout to see if it helps. If you're not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a dopamine agonist, that would be the place to start

why are you taking clen at 76kg? your just going to look skinny. im glad to hear your having fun with your cycle. whats your age?

So are you getting results with you're cycle so far? Whats your goal for it? Are you using proper AI"s while on cycle. Have you used any Taurine? That effectivly helps with some Clen cramping side affects.

My Goal is to shred down ...with only lean muscles ...m taking it as my extreme cutting cycle ...i have stanazol 10mg tabs in hand which m gonna open for last 20 days 50mg per day....also have Letrozole in hand as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) which m gonna start frm tmrw onwards 1 tab each day till end of the cycle !!!!any suggestions!

why are you taking clen at 76kg? your just going to look skinny. im glad to hear your having fun with your cycle. whats your age?

My Goal is to shred down ...with only lean muscles ...m taking it as my extreme cutting cycle ...i have stanazol 10mg tabs in hand which m gonna open for last 20 days 50mg per day

Are you taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or anti-prolactin?

Hello Mustang
just have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as letrozole
but no anti prolactin and its been 4th week n i cant see any effect negatively moreover i feel more hot n horny than before ...my Body temp is .5 or 1 degree more...i guess so...!!!

^^^agreed.

I don't know about clen, but I have had trouble with energy levels on tren a, and from what I've heard and researched it could be related to cortisol, from my experience anyway. You could supplement vit c 3000mg post workout to see if it helps. If you're not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a dopamine agonist, that would be the place to start

Hello Metalhead...
i appreciate your patience n knowledge you showed fr me everytime...thanks for it first of all...!!!
First two weeks it was nothin like that with tren n test but as i started clen i started feeling lethargic n muscle cramps n sometimes headache...
n m taking MultiVitamins n calcium n thinking to start Neurobol tabs for pre workout to maintain my inside beast in GYM ...(someone suggested)
m Going to start Letrozole wid one tab frm tmrw onwards ....not taking anti prolactin not facing any tren dick or other probs uptill now(touchwood) moreover more horny since injecting test n tren ...can i intercourse in cutting cycle ...will it effect my performance ???
any other suggestions by you will be really welcomed ...!!!

B12 injections might help with energy... That is all I can think of. It might be of some help but I would research it all personally before I considered taking it. I just have read about guys who really enjoy the benefits they get from b12 in a injectable form.

Give the clen up,a great cycle is tren ace plus the test prop.Why oh why you need Clen at your weight or any weight IMO is beyond me on such a good cycle albeit basic cutting cycle.Clen makes me feel weird just to add,I used once years ago,found it crap.Beef up with quality man!

Give the clen up,a great cycle is tren ace plus the test prop.Why oh why you need Clen at your weight or any weight IMO is beyond me on such a good cycle albeit basic cutting cycle.Clen makes me feel weird just to add,I used once years ago,found it crap.Beef up with quality man!
Thanks for the advice ...i totally agree clen was not a good choice m quite happy with tren n test ..
i considered it just because keeping my competition in mind...but it actly sux....i think clen is the reason for my performance going down in gym
since couple of days m out of it n m feeling better n backed up as beast in Gym....!!!

Are you cycling your Clen 3-4 on 2-3 Off ?

If not, your beta receptors will down regulate.

m takin 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off
right now i jz end up with first 2weeks....feeling far better....low muscle cramps no tremors no fast heart beats n gud energy though!!!
It was an bad idea considering clen into the cycle...
How about stanazol tabs 10 mg ....i planned for last 20 days at 50 mg per day for stanazol 10 mg for drying out n lukin more ripped!!!
any suggestions on it ????

I was under the impression that letro was a last ditch effort for AI.

i have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) too in hand aftr cycle for 4 weeks
as
1st 2 weeks Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000 iu twice a week
2nd 2 weeks Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000 iu once a week

does it sound better n legitimate ????
or shud i also consider clomid or nolva for Pct?

B12 injections might help with energy... That is all I can think of. It might be of some help but I would research it all personally before I considered taking it. I just have read about guys who really enjoy the benefits they get from b12 in a injectable form.

Thnx Maddy....i will surely search more abt this n consider it for sure...appreciate your share....!!any other suggestions for my cycle ????
How about stanazol tabs 10 mg ....i planned for last 20 days at 50 mg per day for stanazol 10 mg for drying out n lukin more ripped!!!
any suggestions on it ????

Back