My feedback on Whey protein from Biggie's site

That's good to hear. I am going to be getting myself some SportLab Whey next time I need to order.

I've been using sport lab protein exclusively for around 6 months now and love it. Especially now that I'm on the contest diet and cant have milk, the vanilla is actually pretty good in water

Thanks for the feedback Rado, its much appreciated.

And for those wanting to try the SportLab, I believe Tx and I will be putting on another Whey Protein Sale for the week starting Monday since the last Sale we did on the protein went very well.

Yes SportLab is a very good company always hear good reviews. Hey rado old buddy, kissing ass over here now I see. :p

im on the bandwagon as well. ordered the chocolate supreme a week and a half ago and am really liking it. its much easier to mix then any other protein i have ever used. ill be ordering again if that means anything.

w

THE BOUNCER said:
Yes SportLab is a very good company always hear good reviews. Hey rado old buddy, kissing ass over here now I see. :p

I think I've kissed your ass enough:69:

anyway, it taste good too in water, but like it better in milk:D

Chocolate Supreme and the funny thing about that is I dont even like Chocolate. Like, I hate chocolate ice cream for example but I really do like the taste of the SportLab Chocolate Whey.

Nimrod25 said:
Who hates chocolate ice cream?

Biggie ur a wierdo.

Im serious, I dont even like brownie's or chocolate fudge. Im more of a Strawberry kind of guy (And no, my favorite color is not pink).

BiggieSwolls said:
Im serious, I dont even like brownie's or chocolate fudge. Im more of a Strawberry kind of guy (And no, my favorite color is not pink).

I think you have been hanging around fantom too much, lol.

jcp2 said:
I think you have been hanging around fantom too much, lol.

Aw C'mon, I think there is a big difference between someone who doesnt like Fudge (Me) and someone who loves to have his Fudge pushed in (Guess who).

BiggieSwolls said:
Aw C'mon, I think there is a big difference between someone who doesnt like Fudge (Me) and someone who loves to have his Fudge pushed in (Guess who).

Great analogy. I guess you have a point, lol.

Back